ғ ᴏ ʀ ʙ ɪ ᴅ ᴅ ᴇ ɴ ғ ʀ ᴜ ɪ ᴛ

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"All right, Sage can keep a lookout." John B said, pulling up to the hotel JJ worked at. John B had, yet another adventure in store for the Pogues.

This one happened to be on the Kook side of the island, and involved using the computers to find coordinates.

"Are we really breaking and entering?" Sage asked, pulling her hair up into a ponytail as the humid air caused her to sweat.

"Sage, it's a public place." John B said, pulling a map out of his backpack.

"Yeah, for Kooks." Sage muttered with a sigh. She couldn't get what happened to Pope out of her head, and she was afraid that her friends were going to be next on the Kook's list.

"We're behind enemy lines." JJ said, pulling the gun out of the glovebox.

"Yo, come on man. Put it back." John B said grabbing the gun by the barrel, and putting it back into the glovebox.

"You can't grab a gun like that." JJ said, looking at John B who rolled his eyes.

"Hey, I predict that bringing a weapon into a four star hotel will likely cause more problems than they solve." Pope said, getting out of the van and leaning onto the side of it.

"Thank you, Pope." John B said.

"I swear to God I'm gonna throw that thing in the ocean, JJ. Stop bringing it." Kie warned sternly.

"Fine." JJ muttered, getting out of the passenger seat of the van. JJ leaned over the open window, and grabbed something off the seat. "Can't forget my badge. Professional busboy." JJ said, waving the badge in Sage's face. She swatted his hand away, and they all walked towards the front door of the hotel.

"Let's go, I need to see where these coordinates are." John B said, as they walked inside the hotel getting stares from the guests.

"So where are we going now?" Pope asked.

"We're getting on the internet because only rich people have electricity right now." JJ explained. JJ led us through the kitchen, and on the way he said hi to a few coworkers who didn't seem to enjoy his presence.

"See? They got the backup generators going. Kooks don't miss a beat." JJ said. They all snuck passed a few employees, and into the hotels computer lab.

"Sweet lord, the internet, I've missed you." Pope said, sitting down on a chair touching the keyboard in front of him.

"Hey, I got the map." John B said, handing Pope the map.