Part 35

Namya POV
I brought the little girl home. With me. I took her in the house and put her in my tub, and bathed her with my anti-bacterial soap. The little girl was beautiful. She had pretty brown curly hair. And big brown eyes. I finished bathing her and put her on a big t shirt. I put her in my bed and she fell asleep instantly. I walked into Thailia room. She was doing homework.
"Aye, I need you to do me a favor." I said.
"Yeah"
"Can you go to the mall and go buy me some clothes for a little girl around 3 years old" I said
"Okay.... what you want me to get?" She said putting her work up.
"Um undies, T shirts, socks, shoes, jeans. That's it"
"Okay love you ma" she said leaving. I started making macaroni,
Cornbread, fried chicken, and some cabbages. I finished at 6:00. I went upstairs to wake the girl up.
"Um you hungry" I said awkwardly
"Yes" she said while nodding her head viscously.
"Okay follow me" she followed me downstairs. In the middle of eating Thailia came in with tons of bags. Like Children's Place, Kid Footlocker, BabyGap, and Aeropostale, etc.
"Put the bags down and come eat." I said putting her plate on the table. I said a prayer and started eating. The little girl ate her whole plate. She was falling asleep in her seat too. So I picked her up and put her in her room. I walked downstairs to help Thailia do the dishes . While we was washing the dishes, she said something.
"Who's the girl?" She said
"Some girl I saw struggling in the street."
"By herself?" She said.
"Her momma was trying to sell for drugs" I said
"Oh well she is family now " she said.
"Yeah I'm signing her up for school tomorrow" I said
"Okay, well can I go to Areyona's house?"
"Umm, I guess so be safe and text me when you get there"
"Aight ma"
"Don't alright me, you better do it. Because you know you got bad memory" I said stressing.
"Okay mom" She ran upstairs. I finished the dishes and went up to my room.

Thailia POV
I went to my room and took a quick shower and lotioned up. I put on my bra and undergarments. I put on my black high waisted jeans, burgundy sweatshirt with 'Today's Outfit' on it, and my chestnut bailey bow uggs. I put some mouse in my hair and brushed it out with a wig brush. I put on my black Bye Felicia beanie. I put my pearl earring rings in. And grabbed my iPhone 6. I grabbed my cheetah print bookbag and packed some school clothes and needs. I grabbed my car keys.And went into my momma room.
"Im gone ma!"
"Bye baby Love you" She said still in her phone. I hopped in my Maybach. I drove to Areyona house.

Sleepover!!!!!