Part 2

Thailia POV

When we finally got to Miss Namya's house it was dark,but you could still see the outline if the big gorgeous house, I was in awe.She parked her car in the garage and opened her door to the house,i followed her.She showed me her kitchen,her home theater,den,3 guest rooms,her room, and my room.When we walked in my room,I was speechless.I had a king bed,walk-in closet,big bathroom,and a study room with big pink and white sofa in there and a footrest.My eyes started watering at the sight of my new life.I guess Namya noticed,because she came over and hugged me.When,i was done she told me she would be taking me shopping tomorrow for school.She walked out of my room and came back with a bra panties,a shirt and some shirts.She told me some shampoo and conditioner was already in there.I took a long 45 minute shower with mango body wash and peaches and mango conditioner and shampoo.I got out and put on the clothes I combed my bushy hair out and let it hang free.I walked downstairs and saw Namya at the door,she turned around with bags in her hands.Im guessing she ordered out.She handed me a bag and sat at her table.She opened it up and a Lemon Pepper Chicken Wings and fries aroma arrived.I opened mind and I saw some fries and barbecue chicken wings.I grabbed some ketchup packets and poured it in a napkin.I started dipping my wings in it.I ate my fries with the hot sauce.Then,when we were settled Namya got up went in the kitchen and got some blue Kool Aid.She also had to glasses with ice in it in her hands.She set them down and poured us some Kool aid.I hadn't realized she had set a glass in front if me until she said,"Girl,when was the last time they feed you?Because,there will always be food here."

I smiled.I finished about 20 minutes later.I walked to my room and went to sleep ready for tomorrow.

Well?How you like it?I kinda like this one betta than Real love.