Part 32

Thailia POV
I pulled up to school at a good time and parked my car units usual spot. I cut my engine and got out before looking my doors. Me and Areyona walked to the building and went to our lockers. We both parted ways and went to our 1st period. I walked into Math early and took a seat in the back. I took out my homework and went over it. The bell rung and students filed in. Our teacher Mr.Brown was just sitting there. He is a young,cool, and cute teacher. He is 26 years old, he looks like Chris Brown but built like Usher. He wrote our assignment on the board and started talking.
"Aight, class today we will work in partners for today's assignment. Okay here is the groups. Karyn ,Josh ; Alona, Freddy,Jamia ; Jaloney,Jacob; Jakeem,Thailia; and Jayven,Cherea. Hope you all get along, this a 5 week project.get started", he said passing out the worksheets. Jakeem was this fine boy that stood at around 6'3, he was light skinned and had a lil curly hi-top. What every boys have now and days. He wears glasses that look cute on his grey colored eyes. He can dress, too. But,he go with Dana. Who is very easy to get jealous. He walked over to me and took a seat.
"Looks like we are stuck together" he said taking out paper and a lead pencil.
"Yea, I guess" I said doing the same.
"How come you so quiet" he said curiously.
" I don't have anything to say." I said bluntly continuing my work.
"Oh, well speak up because you do have a pretty voice BabyGirl." he said sweetly. I blushed slightly.
"Thank you, but I don't think your girlfriend would like that." I said smirking.
"I guess you're right but can I he your best friend then" he said goofily. I laughed.
"Yes, Goofy. Give me your phone" I said holding my hand out. He put his gold iPhone5s in my hand. He had a password.
"Password"
"4230"
"Thanks" I went to his contact and added my number as 'ChickenNugget🍖🍟😍😍😘'. I handed it back and he saw my name and smiled.
"Give me your phone" I handed it to him. He put his name in as 'MyBabyZaddy😘😘😍☺️👍✌️✌️👪💑💏👫🏀'.
"You play basketball" I said
"Yeah, the point-guard. 3 years in a row" he stated proudly.
"Congrats" I said then we got started on our work, while he kept making me laugh at his dumb jokes.

Oooo.!!! Somebody crushing. Maybe Jayven ain't the one? Comment, vote.