Part 13

Thailia POV
I arrived at the mall and me and Areyona went straight to FOREVER 21. I started looking at skater skirts. I ended up buying 2 white skater skirts, 3 light pink skater skirts, 1 red skater skirt. I walked over to Charlotte Russe. I saw this really cute crop top it said.
CONFUSED! in pink letters and the crop top it self was black. I grabbed it. I also got a white varsity jacket that had T on it it was in pink.That totaled to $40. I walked to Footlocker. I grabbed the Air Jordan Sports blue and asked for it in a size 4. I liked it. I ended up buying 3 pairs of Air Jordan's , a pair of customized KDs , and some basic black and white somas Adidas.That totaled up $160. I ended up spending over $200 in the mall.Me and Areyona left we needed gas so I stopped by a quick fill.
"Umm, $50 on 4."
"Okay have a nice day!"
I walked back to my car and I started pumping my gas until it stopped.When I was fixing to pull out a black Audi pulled up behind me and started beeping. AI shook my head and got in my car. Then realized I left my phone on top of my hood when I went to get off. The person that was beeping got out the car and that boy was fine!!He walked over to me.
"Ma, what the actual fuck is taking your ass this long to pump gas?" After that I blacked out on what he said. I went off.
"Umm,listen hear, I can take as long as I like at the gas station. Last time I checked , I was still single and nobody especially your rude ass, was my boyfriend. You don't run shit, bitch!Damn! yo can you mind yo own business, like what bitch!!??. who the fuck you think you talking to? you better get to another station." I turned and got in my car and watched out my side view mirror to see if he left he did, so I pulled off. And took my MADD ass home.

Whatcha think? I gotta a good amount of reads but where the votes at??? #shmoney