Part 10

Thailia POV

A week later........

I woke up automatically at 8:00 , I took my 45 minute shower and lotioned up real quick and put on my bra and underwear. I walked to my closet and looked in there to see what I should were today. I decided on a loose white crop top with a light pink skater skirt. I put on my all white Vans. I turned my curling wand on and while I was waiting for that to heat up I applied my mascara and light eyeliner. I put on some perfume and put lotion on the ashy spots. I walked back over to the curler and started putting really loose curls in my hair since it was always curly. I finished in 15 minutes.I grabbed my phone and put its cute pink rose case on. I grabbed my owl satchel book-bag.I walked down stairs to see momma with my bacon sandwich in her hand and my dance bag in the other I hugged her and grabbed my sandwich. I put my bag on my shoulder, and grabbed the keys to a white Audi. I walked to it and put my backs in the backseat. I started it up and drove to Areyona's house. I got there in 15 minutes, I beeped my horn, she came running out with a black crop top that said 33 in gold letters , some light high waisted shorts , and the Air Jordan 6 Gold and Black Olympics.Her hair was curled, and she had a gold hello kitty bookbag.She looked pretty.

"Hi LiLi."

"Arie, sup! I love ya shoes were u get them from?"

"Footlocker"

"Ohkay, so we both know about that Sha' Quana situation, what you going to do?"

"Im already prepared she said pointing to her bookbag." even though I only known Areyona for a week , I knew that she was crazy. I mean actually crazy, it's like when she mad or ready to fight she is super calm. When she is done fighting she starts laughing! I know... crazy right.?! I shook my head at her and headed to school.

Comment please and vote continue reading!