Part 7

Thailia POV

"No flex Zone... no flex they know better-" I pressed my snooze button then I walked slowly to my shower.I took a good 45 minute shower then I lotioned up with cocoa butter and put on a black bra with a white t shirt then I put on a black n white parental advisory sweatshirt.I put on my underwear then slipped on my black skinny jeans. I put on my black and white polka dot socks that stop at my ankles.I then put on my Nike Air Force 1's. I straightened my hair then tied a white bandana on it tupac style.I put on some eyeliner then put on my chunky gold chain.I sprayed some perfume that Namya bought for me on, I grabbed my white jansport book-bag.I grabbed my phone and the charger.I put on some lip balm, I walked to Namya door and knocked softly then she opened with her keys in one hand.She walked with me two the garage and showed me an all white Lamborghini,with white rims.!!!Yay!! I hugged her then got in my car.

"Aye,Thailia I left 50 dollars in that glove department,and remember that you go get your schedule at the front office,and on the key chain is the house key just in case I'm at work.By honey!!! luv u!!"

"Ohkay!! luv u too.... momma mya!!!!" I pulled off and the school directions was already programmed in the gps. I'm ready.

Vote!!please!!