Part 17

Thailia POV
<<Next Morning>>
I woke up ready for whatever this stupid school had in store. I took a quick shower. I lotioned up and put on a black sports bra with black underwear to match. I put on a white bralette crop top , black high waisted jeggings ,gray socks, black white and red Air Jordan 12s, red cardigan, red Chanel purse,red and black bangles and bracelets, my cross necklace, my cross ring, and diamond hoop earrings. I just got my phone customized red, I put it in my purse along with gum,Carmex,my school ID,two lead pencils and my debit card. I had straightened my hair then put ocean waves through it. I put on a white rose headband.( you know the kind that go on your forehead.) I walked in Namya room and she was under her cover snoring like a grown man. I shook my head laughing. I walked to the garage and got in the red and black Camero 2015. I locked the house doors with my phone, said a quick prayer then I headed toward Areyona house.

Areyona POV
I know Thailia, lil ugly self don't got me up here waiting on her slow-turtle butt. I started playing angry birds. nobody don't ever play that game. I had on a nude cropped high low long sleeved hoodie , dark blue highly distressed high waisted jeans , my all white high top Air Force 1s with white socks, my chunky gold chain, my all black beanie, my black nerd glasses. I put my gold hoop earrings in.I had my white Chanel purse on. it had my phone , a ponytail holder ,lip balm,perfume , my school id , and my debit card. I had gotten my hair straightened last night. Then about 25 minutes later Thailia slow butt pull up in the whip. I got to get my own car. I hopped in.

"Thailia what to yo Michael Myers slow self to come get me? had me sitting out there for twenty minutes!!"
"Oh my bad. I guess I just took a long time at home."
"Mmhm. okay you off the hook heavyset you my only ride."
"I know. now sit back and relax dang!! you forever overreacting."
"Nun uh!! not this time(GCO)"she was cut off by her fone ringing August Alsina Kissing on My Tattoos

"Yello!" she said. I knew then we wouldn't finish the convo so I pulled off and headed to school.

Guess what happened. Well I had a show choir concert at school at my Veterans Day program. in front if the whole school!! Anyway my music teacher was writing people up for having on bracelets!wtw! When it was finally time for us to sing. We only had one soloist left! she was doing good then when everybody started cheering,she got into to it too much , and she messed up!!! twice!! I was holding in my laughter trying to sing but I couldn't because my best boyfriend didn't even know the song so he was just smiling. I laughing so hard I was crying.!!! then when we finished we got a standing ovation and our teacher raised her arm and she had a big ass sweat stain. me and my bbf( best boyfriend ) started tripping out!!! we are in each other 7th period and we started talking bout it again and he said the soloist saw the sweat stain and said "I'm proud and say----he-he". that was funny then a mug but I guess you just had to be there okay. I hoped you liked this chapter And keep reading my stories. my stories. keep showing love 💯😘♥️.