Part 22

Thailia POV
I went through the while day avoiding mr rude, at least I thought so. I made it to 7th period. He was in there, Ms.Simmons was assigning partners for a dance that will make up for 75% of our grade for the semester in her class.
"Damien/Havana,Jordan/Kesli, Jermih/Cylie, and lastly Jayven/Thailia. this project will take as long as 3weeks until the dance performance at the Hilliard Performing Art event. The winner gets a scholarship to Juilliard. Good luck." she walked over to her office. He walked over towards me.
"Hi, I'm Jayven,I know we probably won't be cool but I'm sorry about what happened at the gas station."
"You straight, I mean I gotta work witchu for 3 weeks might as well be nice. by the way I'm Thailia. What type of dance you wanna do." we started taking about that type of stuff then he asked for my number we swapped phones I saved my name and number under 'Lia👄🔥😘😍', he saved his under 'My baby daddy😚🙊🔥👌🏀' .
I giggled, hugged him then walked toward my locker to put my things up. I was waiting on Areyona for about 10minutes when she came running up behind me.
"Sorry, I fell asleep in music" we walked toward my car and talked. we having a sleepover today.

Comment!!¡!!!!!& VOTE!!!!!!!¡¡¡