Part 23

Namya POV
I woke up to my phone ringing at about 4 in the morning. I answered in the third ring.
"What????"
"Boss, somebody broke in to trap house #10."
"What, I'm on my way!!!" I threw on some running shorts a white t shirt black and white roshes nikes. I put my hair in a tight ponytail. I grabbed my phone and a black hoodie. I grabbed the keys to my black on black rover. I pulled up to trap house #10. I number my houses because I got bout 50 of dem. I grabbed my cocaine white Glock with my name on it in gold out of my dashboard. I walked up to the house busted in. all guns were at me.
"Put them damn guns down everybody in the meeting room" I walked in there and sat at the head chair. in about ten minutes everybody was in there.
"So... what happened?" I asked calmly.
"That nigga Ice robbed and killed the yungins that were here. he left a note saying come and get me BabyGirl. he stole the money and half of the product that was supposed to go to Queen Onikana in Kenya." I shook my head and screamed because the only way that anybody could get into my top 10 trap house was they had to have a insider. Nobody but my workers kno about where the top ten trap houses are. I shot toward the ceiling. Everybody jumped, but only one was shaking. I laughed and told one of my workers to take him to the torture room,and let the ants chew on him. the big ants.. I feed a certain amount of my ants steroids now there are as about as big as my hand. I heard him scream in pain. I chuckled and got in my car and drove home to get ready for work.

Wow!! Ruthless$!!!