Chapter 36

Areyona POV
Where is Thailia big-head self at? Oh there she go pulling up. I heard my bell ring. I opened the door quickly.
"Hey baby!" She trying to hug me. I quickly swerved her.
"Don't hey baby me. Where was you at." u said in the ghettoiest voice ever.
"Bae why you got to do me like that? I was home" She says playing along.
"Ummm let me smell your dick" I said getting on my knees, causing her to bust out laughing. She was literally tripping out.
Her face was red, then she had that high laugh causing neighbors to come outside. Had them white ass people staring at me.
I started helping her crazy self in the house.
"Bring yo Donald Duck laughing ass in the house. She stopped laughing after a while.
"So what's been up with you honeybun?" I said
"Well, you know that boy Jayven." she said.
"The 11th grader, or 12th grader?" I said
"12th, but he want to go out on Saturday or whatever." she said drinking some minute maid.
"Okay girl I see you be pulling don't chu?" I said getting hyped for her.
"I guess, but when you going to find someone?" She said wiggling her eyebrows.
"When I find someone who can handle my lil ass" I said.
"Oh well you ready for school" she said watching Martin.
"I guess but you know Ms.Crenshaw be tripping on a young nigga, like me" I said
"Yeah, she wrote me up for not having my belt on, wtw?" She said
"You know MrsWiggins ol mean ass stay trying to get niggas in trouble." I said
"Yes boo, she wrote shad up for sleeping, shit I'm surprised she didn't write me up . "Thailia said.
"Yeah so are you spending the night?" I said
"Yea" she said
"Okay let's go to my room I said leading her to my room. I had a large room with turquoise walls and a pretty Galaxy bed with a bathroom.
"Yo room cute!" She said.
"Yeah, I'm fixing to go put on my pjs. I went to the bathroom, took a quick shower. I put on my undergarments, my white wife beater, my pink hello kitty booty shorts, and my pink knee high socks. I put my hair in a loose bun on the top of head. I looked cute. I let Thailia go in behind me and I went to get some snacks but we didn't have none! So I came back upstairs and Thailia had on a black wife beater, tweety bird booty shorts, and some yellow knee-high socks. Her hairs was in its regular state with a headband around it.
"Aye we got to stop by Walmart, we need snacks and we got to stop by redbox" I said.
"Okay, we can ride in my car. I need gas anyway." she said grabbing her keys. I put on my pink Bailey Bow Uggs. She put on my black Bailey Bow Uggs. I got my pink north face jacket and she got my black aero jacket. I got my purse and we headed out.
What do you think???!