Part 4

Namya POV

I woke up around 10 in the mornin.I took a quick shower and got out and put on a black strapless bra and black underwear,i lotioned up with my cocoa butter.I put on the long sleeved Valentino Crew neck pullover with some Ralph Lauren skinny fit chino trousers.I put on some black low cut socks and out on my timberlands.I combed my hair out that stopped at mid back.It was already curled,so I sprayed on some Chanel, I put in my 14 white gold karat diamond earrings in. I grabbed my iPhone5s and my Valentino purse.I walked down my hall to Thailia's room,I woke her up and told her to get in the shower.I went to my room and picked her out some clothes which was a white clap sleeve crop top,black push-up bra and black underwear,American Eagle Denim Vested hoodie,rag and bones skinny jeans,and white dr martens.I grabbed my extra deodorant,perfume,cocoa butter,and toothbrush.I walked back into her room and saw her already out of the shower.I handed her all the clothes and other stuff.I walked downstairs and started watching the proud family on my phone.

Thailia POV

When I got out the shower I saw Namya with a bunch of clothes and stuff in her arms.She gave it all to me, I put on the mango scented lotion and I then put on the bra and panties.I then put on the cap sleeve crop top, I slipped on the skinny jeans, I grabbed a pair of socks from a drawer and I put on the white dr martens.I grabbed the Denim hoodie,I combed my hair out real good and put it in a big bushy ponytail.I walked downstairsand saw Namya waiting on me.She grabbed her stuff and told me to follow her.She walked to her garage and looked at all her cars, I guess she couldn't decided so she put her hand over her eyes and grabbed a random key.She pressed unlock and a navy Mercedes chirped,she walked over to it and got in,I fit in and looked around the fancy car.That junk was icy.!!It had beige interior and the outline of every thing was red.Namya put her purse in the bag seat,then pulled out of the garage.

Comment,vote!