Part 9

Thailia POV

"Bout a week ago, fuck with us then we tweaking hoe!-" I cut off engine. I grabbed my phone and backpack then walked in the main office, I asked the secretary for my schedule then I walked to my locker. It took me a while to open it.I put a few notebook paper pack in there then I walked to home room. I got to Mr. Smith class and took a set all the way in the back.nobody wasn't in there yet so I started playing Guess the emoji®. I was on level 13 when the bell rang and people started coming in.

~Skip to lunchtime~

I walked to my to my car to see people surrounding it, I pressed the unlock button my key chain then the crowd turned my way. I smiled and got in my car, I backed out and drove to a random wing shack. I ordered 40 hot wings a extra large fry, and a large sprite with extra ketchup and ranch dressing. it totaled to $25.45. I payed and got my change, it didn't really take a long time.When I got my food I drive back to school and made sure I locked my doors. I walked back into the school toward the cafeteria and sat down by myself. I started tearing down. I guess somebody thought I was lonely and decide to sit beside me.

"Hi, I'm Areyona. I saw u sitting by yourself so I decided to be friendly." Areyona was cute. No gayness tho! she had really long jet black hair. She looked Asian. She dressed simple to me. She had on a grey cropped sweatshirt, grey yoga pants , and custom made grey Air Jordan Concords.

"Umm, naw I'm not lonely but my name is Thailia." I put my trash in the bag then through it away.

"Oh, what is your schedule?" I gave her my schedule.

"We got every class together expect for 7th period."

"Ohkay well do you want my number or......."

"Yeh, I ain't got no friends her anyway. I gave her my number and saved it under LÍÄ✨🙊🙉. She grabbed mine and save it under Àrey😼😋☺️😘. Since it was already after 6 period I walked to 7th period. I got in the dance room some lady was standing in the middle of the floor with black and white sports bra , black sweat pants and white Dc.Martens.I can tell you one thing she had some long hair. It was over her butt and it a ombre color.I liked her style but anyway she started talking about what we where doing this year she said we better bring our clothes tomorrow.We were dismissed 1hr later. I got my stuff from my locker then walked to my car and drove home.I took a shower then put on a big T-shirt and went to sleep.

Comment Vote.!!!