France

It was a sunny day in the month of June, the sky was clear, and the birds were singing,it was especially good for the people of Paris as the well known Schuyler family, who were well known for their statues and their ties to powerful people like the Washingtons. Philip Schuyler was called to Paris for business and thanks to his wife Catherin Schuyler, he took himself, his wife Cartherin and their three daughters that Philip does anything for.

Angelica, Peggy and Eliza were the other loves of his life along with his wife Catherin. All three of the girls have different personalities to each other, which makes their dynamic very interesting to a person who does not know the girls like personal friends and their family. Angelica is the more head strong of the sisters, she is not afraid to tell someone what is what and she is very vocal on women having the same rights as men which she wants to bring up to Thomas Jefferson if she every gets the pleasure of meeting him, Elizabeth or as some may call her Eliza is more quiet and to herself, she tends to stay out of public eye as she is more of a soft soul who just wants her family to be happy and safe, and Peggy, she is more out there than her sisters as she is the free spirit of the three, she is very into breaking rules, which has gotten her into hot water with her father and mother who both wish that Peggy was more like her sisters, more Eliza than Angelica, as Angelica isn’t scared to speak her mind unlike Eliza who will only give her feels about something unless she is asked about it.

Angelica hating being stuck in any place for longer than she wants to choose to go for a walk, leaving her two sisters and mother along in the home that they were staying in during their time in Paris, now being a unmarried women, she is not allow to leave the home alone as it is unsafe for women due to the nature that some men have and thinking they have power over women, she had to be accompanied by a slave, Angelica hated the term ‘Slave’ and liked using the word staff instead, she believed that they should be treated with a little more respect than what they are given. Each of the members of the family had their own group of slaves, which is a group of six people to help them with their needs, now with the sisters they hate having someone there watching each move that they take, Peggy hates it the most as she has described as a ‘all day round sitter’ which of course her being onto the rule breaking has a very limited set of time to do it but she is able to do it without a problem to the shock and amusement of her two sisters.

Angelica was walking in the park with her slave not far behind her, Angelica is a bookworm so of course she is walking with her nose stuck in book which at times have been a pain walking into people, but this time, her world would change for the better “Miss I am so sorry” a soft spoken voice said, Angelica being embarrassed not really wanting to show her face ended up looking up and the next person on her list of people she has walked into, the person she had walked into, to her shock and slight happiness was Thomas Jefferson “It was my fault Mr Jefferson…” she said embarrassed and shocked that he was in Paris “Please Miss Schyuler call me Thomas….Mr Jefferson makes me feel old” he said with a soft chuckle which made Angelica blush, she had caught feelings for Thomas a few years ago when they first met, although they only said a quick hello and since then when they seen each other it was always a quick hello, but since the first hello she has been head over heels for him, she has be quoted as saying ‘Thomas Jefferson is one of the best men that I know other than my father, the country is in great hands when this war with Britain is over’, he had sent her a letter after that was published, talking how grateful he was that she was a supporter of his, but that is all they have talked with each other till now “right….sorry Thomas” she said “And please Anglica would do much better” she said with a smile “may I offer you my arm?” he asked which made her blush, she took his arm “you may'' she noticed her slave in the background smirking, Angelica was very close with her slaves and treated them like they were family, she was very close with Maria Grove, she told her about the feelings she had towards Thomas, Maria is older than Angelica by six years, which made her like an older sister to Anglica.

Since Angelica has not been to Paris since she was a baby, she had not been back since then so of course she would not remember where places are and the landmarks, but of course Thomas being friendly with the French, and working here a lot means he knows his way around Paris like the back of his hand “How has your time been so far in Paris?” he asked “It has been fun although saddening at the same time” she said “why is that?” he asked curiously “I mean we are in the city of love and I’m unmarried….you kind of feel out of place in a place such as this” she said blushing, Thomas takes her hand and kisses it “you are very loved darlin” he said in his southern accent which she loved “Thomas…” she said but was cut of with a light kiss to her lips “Shhh darlin” he whispered “enjoy being in Paris” he whispered as he puts his hands onto her hips and softly rubs them, she put her hands on his chest “Thomas...is this okay? You work with my father” she whispered which made him smile “of course darlin” he said “now let me take you to dinner” he said and offered his arm again which this time she took quickly which made him chuckle.

After a long and romantic dinner between the young Schyuler daughter and Jefferson, Thomas began to walk Angelica to the home her family is staying at “Thank you for this evening Thomas” she said gently “I enjoyed the time together” she said as she walks with him, the were both close to each other “Hopefully I can take you on another one….tomorrow perhaps?” he asked which made her blush “Sounds perfect….although people will talk” she said gently which made him sigh “I am just simply courting a lady that I have my eyes on” he said which made her blush more “I am nothing special really” she said which made him sigh “No you are amazing” he said “and smart, stunning and did I meant smart?” he asked with a smile which made her giggle “What a charmer” she said as she cups his face which made him grin “only for you darlin” he kisses her pam which made her giggle. 

Philip open the door “Angelica….Mr Jefferson?” he said confused about Thomas being there, Angelica drops her hands from Thomas’s face “daddy I thought you were asleep...you have that meeting in the morning remember” she said “Well when I heard my daughter was out late so I could not sleep till she is back safe but I see that you are in good hands” he said and walks back in which made Anglica blushed “She is Philip” Thomas said as Angelica's father walks into the house, then he looks to her “I believe it is time for me to leave you” he said and kisses her hand “I hope to take you out for that dinner tomorrow” he said as he kisses her hand “After tonight...that second dinner is definitely going to happen Thomas” She said then kisses his cheek “I’ll see you tomorrow”

After Angelica got in she had to answer a bunch of question that her father had for and of course they were about getting married to Thomas which she would not mind but of course he would have to ask her, but she wanted to get to know him more before they got married that is if he asked her.