Jefferson's are home

Seventeen, se- se- seventeen

Se- se- seventeen

Seventeen eighty-nine

A ship from France was making its way to America. But there were very special people on this ship, a particular married couple was going home to America for what will be the last time in a very long time. They had been living in France since they eloped, the last time that they had been in America was for the young Philip Hamilton’s birthday.

How does the bastard orphan, immigrant decorated war vet

Unite the colonies through more debt?

Angelica has been getting letter after letter from Alexander, which went into details about what he wanted to do for the country with him working with President George Washington.

Fight the other founding fathers 'til he has to forfeit?

Have it all, lose it all

Angelica knew that her husband and brother-in-law did not get along at all, she could see the frustration on her husband's face every lunch time when his daily letter from James Maddison who was working alongside Alexander under President Washington.

You ready for more yet?

Treasury Secretary, Washington's the President

Every American experiment sets a precedent

Angelica could tell that her husband wanted to go to America and work under the president, she wasn’t shocked at all that he wanted to go back but she was shocked at how long it took her husband to choose to go back to America.

Not so fast, someone came along to resist him

Pissed him off until we had a two-party system

Thomas hadn’t really been doing much on the policlics side since he wanted to spend as much time with Angelica as he could, because he knew how much work he did as a single man, but when he was single he got away with it but now that he was married he had to think about Angelica and her feelings.

You haven't met him yet, you haven't had the chance

'Cause he's been kickin' ass as the ambassador to France

Alexander hadn’t seen how Thomas was on the political floor, he had heard about how Thomas was not someone to mess with on the political floor, as he was hard hitting and would fight till he was able to get the best outcome for his side. 

But someone's gotta keep the American promise

You simply must meet Thomas, Thomas