Wedding

The moment we've all been waiting for...the marriage of Elizabeth Schuyler and Alexander Hamilton.

Finally the day was here, ladies in their finest clothes and jewels, the men in their most expensive suits...and uuniforms...this wedding was gonna be perfect in years it would be remembered as elegant yet simple, crowded but maintainable. We first start with the dressing room,

Elizabeth Schuyler, pretty maiden, she had a knack for fisting her skirts just to show how nervous she was.

Angelica Schuyler, maid of honor, social butterfly, always there for her sisters.

And Peggy, nowhere to be seen, she left early in the morning with her male friend, she hasn't come back since, bit the wedding must prevail...right? Right.

Eliza paced the floor "I can't do this...there's thousands of them...Angie...why did I agree to this?" She whispers and clenched her skirts 

"Because you love him...Eliza..." Angelica rests her chin on her shoulder "you've waited for this for months now...it's your long awaited reward...I know there's plenty of guests but..." she puts her hand on Eliza's stomach "You're getting married...and you'll be able to have children...and most of all...you'll be happy" Angelica smiled sadly "You've gotten the man of your dreams"

Eliza smiles happily and takes her hand "And you'll get the man that deserves you..."

Walking down the aisle...it wasn't easy as it looks, Eliza was a bumbling mess, she tripped over twice and Alexander...oh he was smiling like an idiot.

The priest smiles as she finally made it to the altar, Alexander holds her hand and they started laughing. It took a few minutes for them to stop.

The priest cleared his throat "We are gathered here today to witness the matrimonial ritual of Elizabeth Schuyler and Alexander Hamilton..."

Keep it short and Let's go to the after party

Angelica somehow got enticed in Lafayette's arms, a married? man you would say Not surprised though. Lafayette is close to Thomas Jefferson, you see...Angelica had her own plan for Thomas, she was gonna trap him in marriage, either way she must get it, she must get him,  and seeing the way Mr.Jefferson eyed her, she got him.

Peggy still hadn't come, she and that John boy...were missing in action.

Alexander and Eliza wrapped up in each other's arms, how...sweet. He didn't leave her side, not even when the men started gambling.

"Alexander...I love you..." she says breathlessly "It feels like a dream..." she says softly and pulls him closer, He ran his hands on her sides "A very beautiful dream...I hope it never ends" he whispers and Eliza cups his face "Oh...I'm so happy...I'll go and prepare for tonight..." she whispers softly and walks away

Alexander stares in her direction "Oh Lord let me have endurance" he mutters and casted his eyes over the crowed room, Aaron Burr, his acquaintance, silently sitting alone...in the far corner, Thomas walking angrily towards Angelica and Lafayette, Adam- wait, Thomas Jefferson angrily walking towards Angelica and Lafayette?!

This was interesting, he walks over to his friend and sister-in-law, he drags her away "Angelica...you've caught someone's eye." He says and frowns "I thought I warned you about funny business in my wedding?" He hissed 

Angelica scowls "I didn't!" Alexander glares sharply "I know how you think woman. I am practically a male version of you" Angelica whispers angrily "You got me. Let me go!" She tried to yank her arm away, Alexander tightened his grip on her arm "Angelica! I am warning you." She glares "I don't care Alexander! He's mine." He sighs and lets go of her arm,  "Then forgive me. Not in my wedding" Alexander walks over to Thomas and Lafayette, they both seemed to be in a deep conversation

"Hello Thomas, may I have a word with you?" He asks politely 

Thomas and Lafayette turns to look at him, Lafayette had a grim expression on his face and Thomas...he seems to be quite happy with that.

"Of course, Gilbert and I had just ended our agreement, right?" Thomas asks, and the man nods.

Bells rang in Alexander's head, something's wrong, definitely. "Outside?" He asks and Thomas nods "of course"

"Hmm, what is going to happen there?" Angelica watches as her Ex-Lover walked away with her brother-in-law, she runs by the balcony. 

Alexander sighs "I know you and my Sister-in-law had a thing, but... I invited you out of politeness...I'd appreciate if you don't lose control of your emotions."  He eyed Thomas warily, the older man nodded "Yes. But don't count on it."

(This chapter is by King_George_Federick