Shotgun wedding

That night...was a very...drunk lonely night for John Laurens.

He was kicked out of every bar in town, he's there sitting on the sidewalk with a bottle in his hands. He didn't seem to notice that someone had walked outside the bar.

"John...what's happening to you?" He hears the voice and looks up "Aaron Burr. I's haven'ts  seenss  you in...months" he slurs on

Aaron had a woman on his arm, she looks at him in worry "Aaron...we should carry him home...he looks close to death" she whispers in his ear.

John crowns when she kneels next to him "I's not interested" he says with a frown as she took his shoulder  "I'm not interested either, Aaron...help" she looks up at him with pleading eyes

"Theodosia...you don't know this man..." Aaron says "But he's your  good acquaintance, is he not?" She shot back, John groans "oh? So this is the lucky woman..." he threw his head back "Often the way you described fucking her I thought she'd be an innocent lady. Not a married one." he laughs and Theodosia's face turned pale  "Aaron!"

Aaron sighs and helps him up.

It was at dawn he woke up, the light from the windows woke him up, he realised that he wasn't in his apartment. John can hear light moans coming from downstairs and smell of bacon wafted in air.

He quickly finds his shoes and clothes, he walks out of his room and the moans got louder the closer he got, he peeked through the kitchen and sees Aaron Burr and his...mistress? They were copulating on the island, he watched silently as the woman arched her back and the way her breasts bounced,how she covered her mouth when it was too intense, how she cried out as she releases onto her lover.

He immediately thinks about Peggy and their night together, he slowly steps out of his hiding place.

Aaron sees him and immediately threw his coat around his wife-to-be "Good morning John"

John smirks "You two breed like rabbits" he pointed out making her blush "I'm gonna...dress" she whispers and hops off the counter, she sprints upstairs.

Aaron fixed his pants and shirt "mind telling me what is going on?" John sighs and throws a cloth at him "I have a duel today, for Peggy's hand"

Aaron frowns, he never liked duels, he sighs "I'll come with you" he says sternly and cleans the counter, John took a plate and dished out his breakfast.

Theodosia came back, she was still blushing "I'm sorry sir" she apologized to John who waved her off "It's my fault, I am at your home" he hears Aaron mutter "damn right."

Meanwhile...Stephen was at their meeting spot, he was so nervous, his second was John Church.

Angelica's supposed to be husband, thank god for Thomas Jefferson.

The were sitting there waiting patiently and Peggy was there also, with a priest and a doctor. Peggy was sitting on a rock and praying silently that John doesn't get shot.

Stephen roughly grabbed her face "Look at you. Pathetic." He growls "I'll make sure that he dies."

Peggy glares at him defiantly "I will kill myself and my baby before you ever fucking touch me again"

He slaps her "I know you love it you little whore." He kisses her roughly and lets go. Peggy gasped and continues praying.

John had came, he swung off his horse and glares sharply "I have no time to waste. Let's do this."

Stephen gulps at them and nods.

"The duel will commence at ten steps..." Aaron says and takes our his pocket watch. John Church stands besides him and takes out the guns.

John shakes his head "I still have mine" he says taking out his pistol "get ready fatso." He glanced at Peggy who was still praying.

Aaron sighs and pats his coat "Ready?"

They nod and turn around, backs facing each other, John takes a deep breath "Start walking" Aaron says and sighs, They walked slowly, both with their pistol on their chest, the gun was facing upward.

"Turn around" Church says.

They turned to face each other and quickly took out their guns.

Bang

John shot Stephen between in his ribs.

Peggy covered her ears and looks up, she sees John standing there and Stephen on the floor...dead. She slowly stands up as the doctor shakes his head after checking his pulse.

John smirks and turns around to see her "Margaret...my love" he mouths, Peggy stands their frozen in the spot, she bursts in tears and finally made her way to him. "John..."

John hugs her and whispers "let's get out of here..." the priest stops them "Marriage..." he says and John smiles "I almost forgot"

Aaron Burr was the witness, John Church and The doctor had already dragged Stephen's body to a place for burial.

It was a death and a marriage to remember.

(This chapter was done by King_George_Federick