Off to war

It was the morning after, and it was the day that Elizabeth did not want to come, Alexander had to go back, she was more scared than ever as this time...her husband was at war and there was that chance of being pregnant as they did have there first time last night, although at the start it did hurt, but Angelica was right about how enjoyable it is. Eliza was already up, she smiles as she cuddles into her husbands chest, she didn’t want for him to wake up because she knew then he would leave, she lied next to him smiling remembering all of the things that happened at their wedding and the fact that she is now married and that she is the first out of her sister to get married, she had always thought that Angelica would get married first since she lived with Thomas for a period of time, but she never known as to why Angelica moved back home.

Elizabeth was smiling until she felt a kiss on her head “Morning Besty” he whispered which made her giggle “Hello my love” she whispered, he leaned down and kissed her softly “What were you thinking about my love?” he asked “How I really don’t want you to go” she whispered honestly which made him sighing knowing exactly as to what she was thinking “I am his right hand man...I won’t get hurt...I am out of the action” he said cupping her face “I know but I can’t help but worry about my husband getting hurt in one way or another” she said “Your my family now...I want you to stay alive” she said gently as she kisses him “and that would enough” she said “Of course my love, I will always come home to you…” he said as he rubs her cheeks.

Elizabeth did not eat the whole day, the feeling of sickness has been with her since she woke up, she had thrown up a few timeless, from the nervousness of her husband going back out to war, of course it was just from the nervous...right. Alexander was in his new office that he had gotten since they now own their own home, he wrote a letter for his wife to read for when she gets back to make her feel some sort of comfort, Eliza knocked on the door and walks into the room “It’s time to go my love” she said as she frowns, Alexander nods “I’ll be there in a bit my love” he said as he finished the letter and gave it to one of the slaves, her puts his hands on her waist “My love don’t frown” he begged “I love your smile my darling wife” he said which made her smile “My loving husband” she whispered as she kisses him softly, Alexander smiles and pulls her closer by her waist, he slowly deepened it and puts his hand on her bum and squeezed it gently “Oh love I want you” Eliza whispered as she ran her hand over his back “I want you too love” he whispered and picked her up, he sets her on his desk and brought up her dress, she held it as he undid his pants, he thrusted into her softly not wanting to hurt her, he kisses her to distract her from some pain, he went in deep as he cups her face, Eliza wraps her legs around him as she kisses him hungrily “Darling I’m close” she whispered as he moves to her neck “So am I love” he whispered, not long after this they both released mixing it together, he kisses her head as he began to clean up the mess, he does his pants again “I love you” he said and smiles as he rubs her hip “I love you too” she whispered which made him grin like an idiot “I am so lucky to have you as my wife” he said which made her blush “I am lucky to have you as my husband” she said, they were interrupted by a knock at the door “The carriage is ready” they heard, Elizabeth frowns and hugs her husband not wanting to let go “Betsy I’ll be fine my love” he said as he held her close “I just don’t want to lose you” she whispered as she snuggled into him “We can ask them to drive slow” he said which made her smile “Please” she said and kisses him.

After the slow drive and the heartbreaking goodbye, the newly wed couple said their goodbyes, which neither party wanted to do but they knew that they would not be able to stop it. Once Elizabeth got home she had a couple of letters, she took them with a heartfelt thanks and went to her room.