Conflict of love

It has been awhile since the first kisses between the oldest Schuyler daughter and the well liked Jefferson man, but it was not the last one either, if people knew what they did in there alone time, let's just say both there family names would be ruined for...unmarried actions in the bedroom. Now with them getting so close of course the topic of marriage comes up but there is one party who is unsure of whether he should marry the oldest Schuyler daughter.

You see, Thomas Jefferson has heard talk about a young man who is fighting in the war and being enchanted by Angelica would be able to also find out more information than anyone, since Alexander Hamilton is head over heels over the middle Schuyler sister. Thomas was rubbing Angelica’s arm as they were lying in his bed after...some fun “Did I hurt you?” he asked her for the second time which made her giggle “You didn’t hurt me Thomas...You were gentle like you always have” she said gently as she looks up at him “I just don’t want to hurt you darlin” he said then moves her hair away from her neck “at least this one will be easy for you to hide” he whispered looking down at her, which made her blush “Thankfully” she said which made him smile, Thomas got his pocket watch out and looks at it then sighs “We should get dressed darlin...I have to go to meet you father and some others for a work dinner” he said and kisses her head before getting out of bed and starts getting ready “I will take that bloody pocket watch of yours” she said which made him chuckle “I love you darlin” he said which made Angelica looks at him “You love me…?” she asked in a slight place of shock as they have never said that to each other “Of course I do darlin” he goes to her and kisses her “more than anything” he said gently as he cups her face “I love you too” she whispered the lightly kisses him, he smiles and gets up, he held his hand out for her which she took happily.

Once they were both dressed, he began to walk her to the carriage “Be safe darlin” he said and kissed her hand “of course love” she said and kissed his cheek then got into carriage, he smiled as he watched the carriage take Angelica to her family's home. Both began to think of the other, both wanting to get married and to have kids but from what Thomas heard about Alexander Hamilton, he didn’t want to be married to Angelica if a man that he did not particularly like to be his and Angelica’s brother-in-law, although he loves Angelica and he loves her more than anything but the idea of having to see a man that has gotten such mixed reaction even though he is fighting in a war he is still able to give off an unsure feeling about him, even though he was fighting to save the country.

Thomas knew Angelica wanted to get married and he wasn’t sure if he was able to do that, even though he loves her would it be worth it seeing that man, he sighs and began to write a letter to Angelica

“Dear, Angelica,

I love you as I have told you, but I fear as though I love you too much if that is even possible, but I do, and I want to give you the things in life that you deserve...an amazing life, full of love and happiness, a life with children and a happy marriage.

Marriage...I would love to give that to you...but hearing about Alexander Hamilton and how annoying and frustrating that he is, I do want to be your husband but that man...if he is the way that he really is, then I do not know if I can be your husband.

Forever yours,

TH”

Angelica broke down crying once she received and read the letter, she ran to her room heartbroken that he felt the way he did, she had thought that maybe he would love her enough to be with her and to marry her. After that letter he kept sending her letters saying that he wants her in his life and that he loves her helplessly and wanting to see her and make sure that she is okay.

Thomas felt horrible for what he said in the letter but he had to be honest with her and he didn’t want to hurt her but at the end of the day he needed to be honest to her and as much as the time apart is hurting him and also hurting her, he needed to be honest.