Epilogue

2 Years Later: 

It had officially been 2 years since Jangmi's death. Mrs. Park's body had been found and also concluded as a suicide. 

(Jungwon's slick af)

 The seven boys were currently at Jangmi's grave. Standing there in silence as they stared at it. Sunghoon still couldn't believe he was the one who found Jangmi, he was the one who had to find her in that state. He always kept himself up at night thinking if he would have gotten there earlier would he have been have to stop her. He also blamed himself because because she died as soon as he got back. He laways asked himself, was he the cause of it? The rest of the boys on the other hand were feeling guilty as well. Especially towards Sunghoon, they felt bad that Sunghoon hadn't been able to spend anytime with Jangmi. He had been missing for 6 years and as soon as he was found again, Jangmi passed away.

But one thing that Sunghoon could never forget was that one night he spent with Jangmi. 

The last night he spent with Jangmi.

 The night where they all spent at Jungwon's house watching movies and eating snacks. That would remain as the best night of his life. The last night they were all together. Slowly, Sunghoon's tears began to fall and one by one that triggered everyone else's tears to fall. All you could hear was sniffling and the wind blowing slowly creating a comforting whispering sound. Then as if out of nowhere soft snowflakes began to fall, landing softly on the boy's hair. One by one they began placing flowers and notes they had brought with on Jangmi's grave to make her feel loved. Lastly it was Sunghoon's turn, he placed down one last note.

Sorry that I left

Sorry that I wasn't there for you

Sorry that you expected me to come back

Sorry you had to wait

𝑆𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝐼 ℎ𝑢𝑟𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 - P.S.

Sunghoon knew that it was finally time to move after 2 years, in fact they all did. Sunghoon had written this note once more as a symbol of apology and as a way to move on.

THE ACTUAL END

Guys! This book will soon be marked as completed as soon as I am yet to announce my next book which I still need to make a cover and come up with a plot but hint hint the main characters in my next book are Jay and Sunghoon as requested by

Once again I hope you guys enjoyed my first story! Until next time!!!