Chapter 6

Monday Afternoon: 12:15 P.M

Sana's POV

I was currently eating lunch with Momo and Mina in the Business Planning team's breakroom where we could have some privacy. We were hoping to eat with Y/N, but she has been very busy lately due to her work as sajang-nim's secretary. I really wonder how she is doing with her work and worry about her a lot. We may all live together, but we have a rule against discussing work at home with the exception being Y/N's first couple days of work.

"I wonder what Chaeyoung is up to..." Mina trailed off with a sigh before taking a bite into her sandwich.

"Isn't DaChaeTzu eating lunch in the Marketing team's breakroom?" I asked as I took a sip from my tea.

Momo nodded her head before laying her head on the table, "Yeah... I wonder what Dahyun is up to."

I placed my tea on the table before clearing my throat to get Momo to sit up, "Alright, so I know that you two are whipped for Dahyun and Chaeyoung, but, and I don't mean this maliciously, why are you two whipped for them?"

Momo and Mina both stared off into the distance as they thought about my question. The three of us have never really talked about our crushes on DahChaeTzu; we just know that we have crushes on them. Momo and Mina are lucky in that they have a high chance with Dahyun and Chaeyoung. But me? Well, I am not so lucky. Tzuyu doesn't seem like she is interested in me at all. I have tried getting her to show some interest, but all of my attempts have failed so far. I understand where she is coming from, but it's quite saddening to say the least.

"For me, Dahyun is everything," Momo started explaining as the widest smile I have ever seen from her formed on her face, "She is cute, soft like tofu, and has one of the best personalities I have ever seen. We flirt from time to time and that just makes my heart flutter and butterflies fly in my stomach. I'm not really sure how to explain it, but she makes me happy and that's what's important."

A similar smile formed on Mina's face, "Kind of like Momo, Chaeyoung is everything for me. She is an adorable little cub, her dimples are to die for, and her duality is out of this world. We are shy around each other, but I find that really cute."

"How about you Sana?" Momo asked me.

I let out a sigh, "Well, Tzuyu's personality attracts me. She may seem outwardly cold, but I know that she has a soft personality. I still remember when I first met her almost a year ago. I was walking down the hall when I suddenly tripped on thin air. I thought I was going to crash into the ground, but I fell into the soft arms of a woman. I looked up and instantly fell in love with Tzuyu. I was really embarrassed at the time and just apologized and ran off. It's fortunate for me that she works with me and Mina. I have gotten to observe her and the small little things she does to help others."

"It sounds like you are whipped for her," Mina teased with a smirk.

"Yah!" I exclaimed, "You and Momo and are way more whipped than I am!"

Momo shrugged her shoulders with a smile on her face, "Of course I am whipped for Dahyun. I am so whipped that I would do almost anything for her."

"Okay, well unlike our friend here. I am reasonably whipped for Chaeyoung," Mina retorted.

I rolled my eyes, "Whatever you say Miss 'Definitely Not More Whipped for Chaeyoung than Momo is Whipped for Dahyun'."

"Well, it sounds like you are jealous of us," Mina replied smugly, causing my face to go slightly dark. Her face showed immediate regret as she reached over to me to rub my back, "Hey, I am sorry. I shouldn't have said that."