Epilogue

10 Years Later

Saturday Afternoon: 1:00 P.M

3rd Person POV

After Jihyo proposed to Y/N, the two returned to the city and brought the company to new heights, making it become the number one company in the country, over the next couple of years. No one could stop the power couple from achieving everything they had desired. There were several attempts to kidnap Y/N like in the case with Kang Daniel, but they were all throttled by Y/N's fake innocence and Jihyo's precautionary measures to keep the love of her life safe.

They held their wedding a year after Jihyo proposed. The couple being the way they are, decided to host a little gathering at Jihyo's family's cottage instead of an expensive extravagant wedding venue. Only their closest friends were invited to share their special day. As there were other people present at the time, the newlyweds decided to postpone their honeymoon activities until they got home.

It was fortunate that Jihyo kept her wife safe and sound as Y/N gave birth to their daughter, named Y/C/N, six years ago. The couple cherished and pampered their daughter with as much love as they could provide. They vowed to not spoil her and to raise her with the same beliefs they held. Although they did spoil her a couple of times, mostly as a result of Jihyo caving. Gucci also took a quick liking to her and would always want to play with and protect the newest addition to the family.

Y/N was now sitting on the couch in the living room of the family's cottage with Y/C/N in her lap. She was holding the book that she gave to Jihyo on the day that she was proposed to. She was telling Y/C/N the story of her mothers. Y/C/N listened intently and in awe at all the amazing things that her parents had accomplished. All of this happened while Gucci slept soundly beside them.

"And that," Y/N started to say as she closed the book, "Is your parents' story."

Y/C/N clapped happily as she looked up at Y/N, "That was amazing, Mommy! I liked the part where Mama was really cold and you got her to be nice! I don't like meanies, so I would have to hate Mama if she was still like that."

Y/N giggled before setting the book aside and wrapping both arms around Y/C/N, "Don't worry. Mommy doesn't like mean people as well; so she wouldn't have fallen in love with Mama if she was a 'meanie'. If anything, this shows how great your Mommy truly is as she was able to turn the 'meanie' into a nice person," she joked with a proud expression on her face.

Y/C/N laughed at her Mommy's antics that always amused her, "But what about the 'aunties'? Your story doesn't talk about them."

Y/N began to stroke Y/C/N's head as she thought for a moment, "Well... you already know, but everyone eventually got married and had kids as well."

Y/C/N started pouting, learning the technique from her Mommy, "But there are no pictures of them in the book."

Y/N giggled at her daughter's pouty face, "Well that's because this book is specifically about Mommy and Mama. I have pictures of your 'aunts' at home if you want to see them."

Y/C/N nodded her head with a wide smile on her face, "Of course! I love seeing pictures of them."

Jihyo entered the living room, finally finishing an emergency business call, and sat down beside her wife and daughter, "What are the loves of my life doing?" she asked.

Y/N leaned in to give Jihyo a quick kiss on the lips, "I was just telling Y/C/N about the story of our relationship. She then asked me about the others' stories and got all excited when I said I had pictures at home," she explained.

Jihyo stroked Y/C/N's head before giving her a knowing look, "Is it that you get excited seeing pictures of your 'aunties' or a specific someone?" she teasingly questioned.