Chapter 28

Saturday Morning: 9:45 A.M

Tzuyu's POV

Y/N's memory loss was a shock to everyone. The cheerful person that I remember vanished like that, and it was all my fault. It was my fault for fucking up Jihyo's relationship with Y/N, and it's my fault for causing this mess.

I went home feeling completely numb. I couldn't process what was happening. I tried sleeping, but my thoughts kept me awake. I just stared at the ceiling while letting my thoughts wonder. Before I knew it, it was morning time.

I decided to go visit Sana-unnie. I wanted to talk to her and try to explain everything. I wanted to fix this mess that I started. I went to Sana-unnie's apartment and knocked on the door. A few moments passed before the door opened and revealed the person I was looking for. Sana-unnie was shocked and quickly walked out of the apartment and dragged me to the stairwell.

"Do you have a death wish or something?! Why would you come here after what happened?! Momo and Mina would have killed you if they had opened the door!" Sana-unnie yelled with a perplexed expression on her face.

"I wanted to come talk to you directly and say that I am sorry. I am sorry for what I did and what happened to Y/N. None of it was Jihyo's fault. It was all my fault. I wanted to test if I still had feelings for Jihyo," I apologized and explained.

Sana-unnie's expression softened, "I understand why you did it. I probably would've considered doing something similar. What I don't understand is why you didn't communicate what you wanted to do with anyone."

Sana-unnie let out a sigh, "I am honestly disappointed and frustrated with you, Tzuyu. I expected better from you. I thought that you would have learnt from your past relationship with Jihyo-nim. It's frustrating that you did all of this, and it's even more frustrating that I don't know what to do."

"Sana-unnie, I---" I was about to say before being interrupted by Sana-unnie.

"Don't. I don't want to hear what you have to say right now," Sana-unnie said before giving me a sad smile, "I still love you, Tzuyu. I really do. But the fact that you hurt my precious maknae is a tough pill to swallow."

Sana-unnie pulled something out of her pocket, "I would like some space and time to sort out my feelings and understanding about the current situation."

I felt tears welling up in my eyes, "Okay. If that's what you want."

Sana-unnie smiled at me before giving me the object in her hand. I looked down and it was the charm that the old lady gave us. I was surprised to say the least as I felt my heart drop.

"I am going to give you this for now. I want to avoid holding onto things that remind me of you right now," Sana-unnie said before turning around, "See you later, Tzuyu."

I watched tearfully as Sana-unnie started walking away. I wanted to go after her and beg for forgiveness, but I knew that it was pointless. I caused this mess and caused Sana-unnie so much pain. If I think about it, I have no right to ask for forgiveness.

I trudged my way home with a heavy heart. I was deaf to the world around me and eventually made it to my apartment. I walked in and let the door slam shut behind me. I stood there for several seconds before my tears started falling. I fell to the ground and started sobbing.

"This is all my fault! I fuck up every relationship that I am in! Not only for myself but for others too! I don't deserve forgiveness! I fucking hurt everyone around me! I even hurt someone who trusted me around their girlfriend! I hurt the one person who truly understood me! The one person that I finally came to the conclusion that I love!" I sobbed out.