Chapter 45

1 Month Later

Saturday Morning: 8:00 A.M

Jihyo's POV

The past month has been complete and utter hell for me. I thought I had the self-control to prevent myself from wanting to cuddle with Y/N, but I was sorely mistaken. The urge and desire spiked the very first night. I tried to resist it, but loneliness quickly set in. At the beginning of the month, I tried to sneak in a little cuddle session before sleep, but Y/N would push me away and state that we weren't allowed to cuddle as it was part of her punishment. I would argue that we were not sleeping, but she would retort that it was part of our sleeping habits. Needless to say, I sighed heavily at this.

The only time I got physical touch with my girlfriend, who mind you really loves physical touch with me, was at work. Whenever she handed me a document, I slid my hand into hers. Y/N would, for whatever reason, slap my hand away. I don't even understand why? It was not cuddling and it was definitely not sleeping, so what gives? At the end of the day, I just gave up and let her do what she wanted. Call me "whipped" if you want, I stopped caring after the first week of this hellish month.

To top all of that off, controlling my lust for Y/N became another source of anguish over the past month. Normally, I would be able to control it, but, starting a year ago, Y/N became bolder and... gulp sexy. I swear to the lord above, Y/N gets off to torturing me or something. Any time we were at home this past month, and we didn't have guests over, she would basically strip down to near nude and would strut around with the biggest grin on her face. She definitely knew what she was doing to me when she made provocative gestures towards me ranging from bending over in front of me and letting her bra strap slip off her shoulder. God, why did I even punish her like this? If anything, I am the one being punished. Fortunately, I have one of Y/N's sweaters that still had her lingering scent. I know... I shouldn't have done it, but I was desperate, okay?

Fortunately for Y/N, and by extension me, her punishment will not be extended. All of the information she gathered from her little stunt actually ended up paying off. The company was able to reorganize our efforts to become a juggernaut in several sectors of the market. Amazingly, we were able to take down three of our competitors in the span of a month. This pushed our stocks through the roof and is propelling us to become one of the richest companies in the country.

As a result of this extraordinary result, I have been planning a very nice vacation for Y/N, plus it distracted me from my lust and loneliness. She deserved it after all. Since we got back together, we have had very little time to ourselves except for the weekend. I wanted to go on vacation about half a year ago, but the company required too much of my attention. I apologized to Y/N, but you know how she is. She was very understanding and said that she did not need a vacation so long as she could spend time with me at home in the evening and on the weekends. God, I struck the lottery with this woman.

Knowing how down to earth Y/N is, I planned to do something relatively simpler. I originally planned to take my lovely girlfriend on a tour of Europe and finish in Paris but that seemed too complicated for our way of life. Fortunately, I inherited a nice getaway place from my father. Our family used to visit it at least once a year when my father could afford to take a vacation to spend time with me. It holds a lot of fond memories, which I hope I can share with Y/N. Plus, hopefully we can make new fond memories of our own.

Y/N and I were currently getting ready to leave for our vacation. I told Y/N that we were going on vacation about a week ago, and she has been excited ever since. Unfortunately, she was not excited enough to allow me to cuddle her but whatever; I'm not bitter or anything, definitely not. I just finished checking our luggage and making sure I don't forget my present for Y/N's effort over the past month before Y/N walked in. I turned around and was surprised to see her fully clothed.