2 months before

Warning: Smut and curses

Their date had been amazing, they laughed and they talked and it seemed like time was frozen. That was two weeks ago, now they are cuddling in the couch watching some random movie. Gideon is massaging Dai's hair, combing his fingers through it and Dai is trying not to fall asleep due to the overwhelming feeling of true connection and peace.

"Sweetie, you can sleep if you want to, I'll be here when you wake up." Gideon said while grabbing Dai's hand and kissing it softly. That was it for Dai and she got up and sat on Gideon's lap.

"I wanted to do something but it doesn't involve sleeping" Dai spoke looking deep into Gideon's eyes with an indescribable lust.

Gideon didn't know what to do, he was never in this position, literally and emotionally. He wanted to say something but the words wouldn't come out, noticing is discomfort, Dai changed her position muttering a small sorry.

"No, don't apologize. I just, I don't know what to say or do. Never been like this with someone." He spoke the last part a bit too fast and too lowly but Dai heard it like it was screamed to the Gods above.

Start of smut

She sat back on his lap and started leaving small kisses around his face and neck, he froze up for a moment but let himself go when Dai put his hands around her waist. After a few more kisses Dai looked at Gideon and he look so beautiful, with his cheeks so red from blushing and his eyes so black from lust, she leaned forward and took his lips into a soft, meaning full kiss.

They stayed like that just kissing and holding each other for a while, until Dai started going down with her hands, she unzipped his pants and he was left just staring at her, a bit worried about what was going to happen, once again Dai noticed this.

"Don't worry, we don't have to go the whole way, I just want to make you feel good, like you make me feel good."

Gideon nodded and let her do as she pleased. She started stroking him slowly still leaving kisses and marks all over his neck, he was having a hard time keeping quite because he was so sensitive and she was making him feel just so good.

"I wanna hear you" Dai whispered into his ear with domination rolled around her voice.

Gideon couldn't help it, as soon as she said that he started moaning like never before.

He started meeting her movements by moving his hips and just as he was about to tell Dai he was going to cum, she stopped. He whimpered and begged her to continue. She kissed him instead and Gideon almost forgot about his frustration when he felt her soft lips touching his. He jumped a bit in surprised when he felt a finger moving around his hole, he looked at Dai and he looked so ready to be fucked so she couldn't help herself and she started fingering him, he was shocked at first but soon got used to the feeling and started moaning again. He started to reach for his length but Dai slapped in hand away.

"I want you to cum just from my fingers"

And that did the trick, as soon as the words left Dai's mouth, Gideon started coming all over his chest. Dai got up and Gideon almost started crying because she was leaving him, they always do, what did he expected?

"Hey now, I'm just going to grab a towel to clean you up, I'll be right back" She said kissing his forehead.

And that's exactly what she did, and after Gideon was all cleaned, they fell asleep holding each other.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End of smut

The next morning, they woke up all over each other like a mess of limbs.

Gideon woke up first though and when he did, he started leaving kisses all over Dai's skin until she was also awake with a smile that made her eyes crinkle a bit.

"Thank you." Gideon said, voice still rough from sleepiness.

"You're welcome, the pleasure was all mine" Dai told him, pecking his lips.

She moved to the kitchen and started doing their breakfast, she made scrambled tofu with toast. Although Gideon ate meat, he was totally okay with having more plant-based meals for Dai because he had learned that they were delicious, maybe it was just because Dai was making them but he couldn't help but enjoy every meal they shared, he just liked her company above anything else.