5 months before

Gideon was travelling through the streets as he always did before going to work. He liked to observe people and the movement, that was almost musical, that the city witnessed.

He went into the tiny coffee shop that he knew since he was just a child. The smell of coffee hit almost immediately and it calmed him. He ordered his usual: black coffee and a cupcake to go.

As he was leaving, he bumped with what could only be described as an angel, she was the most beautiful being he had ever seen and he knew he had to have her.

Gideon p.o.v

Everything froze and I couldn't take my eyes off of her, she apologized just as quickly as she left and I was abandoned in my spot. I tried to run after her when I realized what had just happened but I lost sight of her. I didn't even say sorry, what an idiot... And I didn't catch a name but I'm sure her name is full of light and magic like her.

*2 weeks after*

I haven't seen her since that but I did what I had to do and discovered her name, Dai, isn't it fitting? I love it.

I also discovered that she was still in college and that she tries to do humanitarian work every chance she gets, she just tries to bring rays of sunshine to everyone she meets.

I talked to my best friend about her, he says that I must've imagined her because she's too perfect to be real but I know I saw her and I know I will see her again, just the thought of it being my imagination leaves a bitter taste in my mouth, I know she was real, they always are.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I arrive home after a short walk and I eat a couple sweets before preparing dinner, I mean what's the point of having candy if we don't eat it before meals, right? My mom would for sure not approve but she's not here. I kind of wish she was though I miss her a lot since I moved, but we knew it was time for me to have a life, live on my own like a proper adult.

After dinner I decided to watch the news, nothing really catches my attention just the usual boring information that adds nothing to everyone's life.

Disappointed I decided to go to sleep but before I fall asleep, I can't help but to touch myself thinking of my angel.

A/N

I hope you liked the story, also I have almost finished it so I will try to update weekly.
Don't forget to vote and comment
Lots of love - venus xx