3 Days Before

Gideon is getting more and more nervous by the minute; he wants everything to be perfect.

That day he went to a flowers shop to order some for the date and he had a hard time choosing because throughout the month and something that he and Dai have been going out, they never talked about flowers, so he went with a mix of light pink and white flowers.

Now that he had dealt with the flower, he just needed new bedding, candles and the food.

He bought the candles at a nearby shop and they were a mix of white unscented candles and cream ones that smelled like apples and cinnamon.

He wanted the bedding to be perfect and comfortable so he ordered satin like black sheets and a red fluffy cover. He also ordered some pillowcases that fit the theme.

When it came to food, Gideon knew that Dai liked anything and so he decided to look up recipes so he could cook and make the meal that much more especial.

While Gideon was preparing everything, Dai was at college attending classes. She was for once actually paying attention to her professors which would come in handy since she had finals in a couple weeks.

She talked to some her friends and then she went to the coffee shop to study a bit, while she was there, she could help but reminiscence about what had happened there a few months ago, something that without her knowing would change everything for her. She was excited but so very nervous for the date, she just had a feeling that something would happen, maybe when she said it, he would laugh. She pushed that thought away because she realized how ridiculous it was and went back to studying.

Little did she know that just a few more days and everything would change forever.