The Day

Today is the day of Dai and Gideon's date and although they have been nervous for the last few days, they feel like everything is coming into place and that it's going to go extremely well.

Dai has classes in the morning so she wouldn't be home which was perfect since Gideon had to prepare the house for their date. Gideon had everything he needed and they had agreed on a home date so they could just be cuddly and cosy with each other.

Gideon knew better than to light the candles so early but he placed them around the living room and especially in the bedroom so they could make love for the first time while being bathed in candle light.

He made himself some lunch while he waited for Dai to arrive. They were going to make something sweet and then dinner together, then they would watch a movie and, Gideon hoped, afterwards they would connect like they haven't before.

While Gideon was daydreaming about all possible scenarios, Dai was in her last class, leg bouncing anxious to get home even if she knew she had to get lunch with her friend first.

She and her friend went to grab lunch at the same place they go every day, it's vegan and cheap so that's all they could ask for.

On the walk home she was getting excited, she couldn't think of something better then to go home to Gideon and cuddle and just feel loved.

She got home and saw Gideon in the kitchen leaning against the counter like he was waiting for her.

"How long have you been waiting?" Gideon looked down and blushed.

Dai got closer to him and lifted his chin: "I asked a question; I want an answer."

"About thirty minutes, I wasn't sure how long you would take and I was getting nervous." Dai smiled and kissed his head while murmuring good boy.

Gideon stood straight and went to grab some ingredients for the recipes they were going to make.

They cooked and baked for about three hours and during that time Gideon got flour on him a couple times and Dai hit his bum every time he bent down.

Dai platted the food and took it to the table, while doing this, Gideon decided it would be a good time to light the candles, they were mostly unscented but some of them smelled like apples and cinnamon, his favourite scent.

They ate and they talked about their days, Gideon was listening but his mind kept drifting off and all he could think about was Dai, with him, in his bed, asking to be touched. He shook the thoughts while Dai raised her eyebrow without saying anything. She knew what he was thinking and she was thinking about it too but they still had all night.

Dai put on the movie and cuddled with Gideon on the couch, the movie was about two girls who started going out with older men to have money for school, Gideon thought that it was quite sad that they had to do it but he didn't judge them, Dai wasn't really focused on the movie and she just looked at Gideon the whole time.

When the movie ended, they both knew what they wanted to do next but not exactly how to start it. Gideon took initiative this time and straddled Dai while he put his hands on her waist, she looked at him as if asking what he was doing but he ignored the silent question and started kissing her neck, she leaned back to give him more access. When he was tired of not getting affection back, he kissed Dai and moved her hands into his thighs, she gripped strongly and picked him up, carrying him to their bed. She gently lied him down and started taking off his shirt and taking hers right after, she kissed his neck and chest until she got to his pants and started to unzip them. She looked at him.

"Do you want to do this?"

"Yes, do you?" He replied breathless.

"Of course, baby."

She took his pants and his boxers off and started stroking him slowly, she put her mouth next to his head and licked teasingly. Gideon was gripping the sheets and trying not to moan too loudly.

"I want to hear you" Just as Dai said that, Gideon moaned and she smirked knowing a she was the cause of his content.

When Gideon was leaking pre cum, Dai stopped and he took this as his opportunity to make her feel good, so he got up kissed her and inversed their positions. He started taking off her underwear and they were already soaked, he smiled and got down to kiss her thighs and as he was getting closer to his goal she was begging for more. He licked her for a bit and then started to finger her while stroking her clit, he could feel she was close to cuming so he sped up, and after a few minutes Dai was cuming while moaning his name.

"The first of the day, many more to come" He smirked.

She went along with his game and took his face and brought him down while kissing and positioning them making her top again.

She sucked her fingers while looking at Gideon's eyes and put one in him, he opened his mouth and leaned his head back into the bed.

"I want to watch you cum from my fingers, love." She said adding another one.

After a third, Gideon couldn't control his moaning, and just then Dai found his spot and he released the most beautiful sound Dai had ever heard, she continued to finger him until he came all over himself.

He took a few minutes to breath and when he was ready again, he started kissing Dai and rubbing her nipples while she was on his lap. He could feel her moving her hips to create friction and he couldn't say he wasn't enjoying it as well.

He lowered one of his hands and started fingering Dai. When he was about the add a third one, Dai held his hand.

"I want you now"

Gideon took a condom from his bed stand and put it on.

Dai was lying facing Gideon and he slowly entered her. All that was going through his head was how good she felt around him.

He picked a slow pace but after a bit Dai was begging for more.

They kept going, and when Dai was getting close to her orgasm she said:

"I love you"

Gideon froze for a bit, but when he realised what she said he pounded into her and wrapped his hands around her throat. Dai was a moaning mess but she was feeling lightheaded.

"Gideon, you're pressing too hard." But all Gideon did was press harder.

"Gideon, please, I can't breathe," Harder.

As Dai started to close her eyes and stopped moving, Gideon pressed for a few more minutes still fucking her and when he felt her last breath, he came, completely blissed out.