1 Month Before

Dai and Gideon were having the time of their lives together, they hang out every day and even if it wasn't official it was like they were living together.

Dai thought it was weird how during specific times of the week Gideon would have to go out but she didn't want to ask, afraid of what he would say.

Gideon pov

I am on my way to go see my friend again, I have been trying to ignore him but he keeps reminding me of how important it is that I talk to him and I give in. This time I'm honest with him and tell him I haven't been eating my candy but it's only because I'm happy with Dai and I don't want her to think I'm weird. He gets angry at me and forces me to eat candy with him, I feel so bad, never liked the feeling of sugar in my bloodstream.

When I get home, Dai notices that I'm a bit down and I have to lie and say that everything is alright. I don't want to lie to her but I see no other option.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few days later, they are sitting on the couch, cuddling, Dai being half asleep when Gideon asks her if she loves him.

"What? Where is this coming from?" Dai asks sitting up immediately.

"I just... I was wondering"

"Well, it is a bit soon for the l word but I do like you a lot, more than I care to admit even" Dai tells him giving a light peck on the lips.

Gideon isn't very happy with the answer, it seems he has to wait. 

A/N

I know it is a super short chapter but from now on things are going to get real. There's only five more chapters till the turning point. Love you all xx