4 months before

Gideon pov

I finally introduced myself, and oh my how soft her hands were. It felt like her hand belonged in my mine, like they were sculpted together by the best of artists.

She thought I was following her and that made my insides twirl because it means she has been thinking about me, does she think about the same things I do? I can only hope...

Our encounter wasn't very long mostly because she had things to do, I also had to go see my best friend but he could wait. He gets a bit upset when I'm late because he says that his other friends now have to wait more to hang out with him, I don't really care and most days I wish we would talk less, he says I'm not ready for that yet.

He asked me if I still eat my candies before dinner and I obviously said yes, although since I saw my angel I have decided that as a grown man I need to stop eating candy, what would she think if I took her home and she saw me eating candy? It would surely make her go and she can't do that, not now at least.

------

It's been two weeks since we met and today I'm going to ask her out.

I put on my best clothes and fixed my hair and off to get my princess I go.

I went to the places I usually see her at but she was nowhere to be seen, I'm starting to get a little worried, what if something happened to her? What if she needed me and I was too busy planning this to rescue her?

I start to freak out a bit when I spot those familiar curves walking into the coffee shop where we first bumped into each other. I follow after her and once she is seated on her favourite table I head there and try to not make a fool out of myself.

"Hi, Dai." I try to look as relaxed and natural as possible.

"Hello, it was Gideon, right?"

"Yeah" She remembers my name, my insides are screaming. "So, what brought you here today?" Chill G, just chill.

"I just like to come here to get a bit of mental rest, and you?" I get so lost in her lips that I barely notice she asked me something.

"Oh, hum, I..." I stuttered." I was thinking about, maybe, only if you'd want, maybe we could go out sometime?" She's going to say no for sure, I'm so stupid.

"Well, what did you have in mind?" She asks looking at me with those shiny pearls.

"Oh, I wasn't expecting you to consider" I say trying to laugh it out. It helps a bit when she giggles too. "Perhaps we could go to the movies or I could do a surprise date?" I have something in mind I just don't know if she would like it.

"A surprise sounds good, going out of my comfort zone... Surprise date it is." She says saying the word date a little differently than the rest of her sentence which made me want to jump up and down with happiness.

After that she gave me her number, I already had it but she doesn't need to know that, and she said to text her the time and day so she could prepare for her classes without worrying.

I went home the happiest I could be.