3 Days After

Still nothing new, still dead, still waiting.

Gideon seems weird today, he hasn't seen me yet and when he entered the bathroom, he pulled curtain to hide me. Maybe he has visitors, although in the months that I've met him, he never mentioned friends or family. And if he did, they never visited.

Just as I was stuck in my thoughts, I heard the door opening and closing. That makes more sense, he left.

Gideon pov

I had to visit my best friend today, he insisted I went and I couldn't just say no. I tried not to look at Dai because I knew she would distract me and then I wouldn't leave.

As I got to our meet up place, he asked the normal question and then seemed to notice something was different because he asked me why I was so happy.

"She loves me, she told me she loved and I know she is going to forever."

He looked a bit taken back.

"Forever, you say? What do you mean by forever?"

"I just know what we have is strong enough to last forever."

He didn't seemed sure of what I said but I ignored it and we soon finished our talk, so I left to go see my princess. 

All I could think about on my way home was how soft her skin felt against my fingers, she was starting to become weird and soon she had to go met the others but for now she was still mine, she was still with me. So far she is the only one I don't want to give away, she's so perfect, always had been even before my hands were around her neck. I hope they will treat her well.

When I get home, I head straight to her and kiss her cheek. I stay with her till I have to eat and my God do I already miss her. I had to sleep so I said my goodnight and stayed in place for a bit to admire her. When her picture was completely engraved in my head, I went to sleep peacefully dreaming of my little angel.