5 Months Before

Gideon woke up to his alarm and he moved to turn it off, he stretched still in bed and then got up and got ready for the day.

He left the house and went to the coffee shop he always went to since he was a child.

He ordered his regular and sit down to enjoy it.

He finished and got up and when he went to leave, he bumped into someone, he was struck by the sight and didn't have time to apologize and just stared at her while she left.

She was gorgeous and all someone could ask for, he felt blessed just because he was in her presence and because he got to touch an actual angel.

His mind was flooded with images of them together and he decided to go after her, he started following her and he noticed she went inside a building and so he memorised the address.

He had to visit his best friend that day but he decided against it.

After two hours, the girl left again and this time he bumped into her on purpose.

"I am so sorry. Hey aren't you the girl I bumped into at the coffee shop? I'm sorry about that too and for not apologizing." He spoke.

"It's okay, you looked a bit out of it."

"Yeah, I just haven't seen someone as beautiful as you. I'm Gideon by the way." She blushed and put a strand of hair behind her ear.

"Hi, I'm Ophelia."