4 Days Before

Dai and Gideon are having a little date tonight, it's like a test for the real deal in four days but neither would admit that. They are both nervous although they have had a million dates before, this one just seems important. So, to match the importance of their date, they went to a very fancy restaurant, the type to have lots of vintage mirrors and hard to pronounce menus. They were both very out of their comfort zone but felt like this was almost enough to please the other.

Dai was wearing a flowy, grey, silk dress that had the back opened, she also had a long gold necklace that almost reached her bellybutton, overall, she looked like an angel. Gideon was wearing a dark grey, almost black suit with a black tie, he looked simple but elegant.

They were brought to their table by a petite waiter, that must have been a teenager by the lack of stress on his face. Oh, to be young, Gideon thought, where have those days gone?

Not that he was too old himself, but he had always felt like he was rushed into adulthood without a chance of enjoying his teen years.

Dai was just speechless by the beauty of that place, from the high decorated ceilings to the shiny cutlery, it all seemed straight out of her dreams of being a princess running up the staircase of a beautiful castle,

All of these thoughts were cut by the sound of food being placed on their table. Just the snacks looked divine and so they began to eat while trying to manage a conversation with little success due to their want of tasting such delicious dishes.

When the dinner had come to an end, they went for a walk and since it was a bit cold outside, Dai had Gideon's jacket around her shoulders. They were a bit tipsy but not to the point they couldn't walk and so that's how they got home.

Once inside they were both thinking about what would make the night better and Dai's mind went to some lust filled places while Gideon hoped that wouldn't happen and ruined their official date a few days from now. Still, they kissed and touched like the other would spontaneously disappear.

They took it to the bedroom but before something more could happen, Gideon announced his tiredness and they went to sleep cuddling.