02

Love/ addiction Season Four, Episode Two

Love/ addiction
Season Four, Episode Two

ESME had walked towards where Cristina was and soon saw Mark. She was about to turn around and walk the other way before she was met with the sight of a blender. Something she's been wanting for months since that blender from one company alone got sold out everywhere.

"Are these your wedding gifts or something?" Esme asked and Meredith had walked over as well. Esme could feel Mark staring at her, but she ignored it.

"Yes. She's giving them away. I have dibs on the mixmaster," Izzie said in excitement and Cristina turned to look at her.

"I'm not giving you the mixmaster," Cristina said as Izzie's smile faded.

"I think the tradition is you're supposed to return them," Meredith said as Cristina turned to look at her with a glare.

"Burke registered for this crap. Now I'm the one stuck dealing with it," Cristina told her, "So I'm using it for professional gain."

"You sure you're ready to part this?" Mark asked, keeping his hands latched on the expresso machine.

"She's not. I want it," Izzie spoke up as she landed her hand on the box.

"I am if I can on the rhomboid flap in your next mohs defect repair," Cristina said to Mark and Mark slapped Izzie's hand away from the box as he grabbed the box.

"Come to daddy," Mark said to the expresso machine before walking away.

"I want the blender!" Esme shouted at Cristina as Cristina laughed in amusement.

"Uh, no you're not. You won't be able to give me surgeries," Cristina said in a obvious tone.

"I will be able to tell my mom of how much of an amazing surgeon you are and maybe give you her number," Esme told her with a smirk plastered on her face.

Cristina soon looked slowly up at Esme before shoving the box in her arms.

"Don't say anything bad or I swear I'll kill you," Cristina warned her and Esme only smiled widely before walking away.

"Really?" Izzie said before scoffing, "Now I'm suddenly wishing I had a famous mom who is Cardio God."

•••

HOURS LATER, Cristina and Esma, they stood together looking over pre-ops and post-ops.

"And tell Dr. Kent he's gotta find himself another O.R. The chiefs taken his," Cristina told one of the nurses in a calm tone.