02

Season six, Episode two
"Goodbye"

Season six, Episode two "Goodbye"

DAY TWENTY TWO

ESME sat outside in the backyard of her parents home with Archie and April as they spoke.

"Esme...are 100 percent sure that you're okay?" Archie asked her for what seemed like the millionth time that day.

Esme soon let out a low groan and shouted, "Yes!"

Both Archie and April jumped at the sudden outburst of Esme, causing the two to look at each other.

"Yeah she's definitely not okay." Archie told April, a disappointed look right on her face.

"You know I'm right here," Esme told the two before putting her mug on the table, "If I say that I'm okay, I'm okay."

"You always say that to cover up how you really feel. April commented making Esme glare at her.

"It's true," Archie added on, "Literally right after your prom date dumped you in the middle of the road, you said you were okay and then the next thing I know you were in the bathroom eating a whole tub of ice cream and crying your eyes out."

"That—was like ten years ago! I'm different now. Esme exclaimed, taking a large gulp of her coffee.

"You're not any different but—" Archie was soon cut off by Esme.

"Shut up, Archie."

"Just saying." Archie told her as he put his hands up in the air in defense.

"Anyways, I hear that our chief in Mercy West is making cuts. But I don't know for what reason." April commented making Esme get curious.

"What is there too many doctors or something..." Esme suggested and the pair nodded their heads no, "Then why would the chief be making cuts?"

"That's what we're trying to find out."

____________

DAISY had been moving stuff her stuff into a new apartment across from Callie's, seeing as she Daisy didn't like the idea of living in a big apartment.

Lexie had been helping Daisy move in her stuff, while Daisy had been trying to convince Lexie to move in with her.

For weeks actually.

"Really? Nothing?" Daisy asked her as they made their way over to her apartment.

"No." Lexie simply responded with a smile on her face while Daisy sent her an annoyed look.

"You don't even want a drawer?"

"No." Lexie repeated yet again as she let out a small laugh.