14

Freedom: Part two Season four, episode seventeen

Freedom: Part two
Season four, episode seventeen

ESME stood near Andrew, as the construction workers got almost all the cement pieces off him.

"Okay, Andy, we're ready to begin," Richard spoke up as he made his way towards Andrew.

"Oh, wait," Andrew spoke up as he turned to Callie, "Uh, is she...Lola?"

"Uh, she—I couldn't find her. Uh, she went to eat or something," Callie replied and Andrew looked disappointed at the statement.

"We need to the start catheter."

"Okay. Now you gonna feel some pressure," Richard reminded him and Andrew's mind went back to Lola

"She didn't go eat. She just didn't wanna come, right?" Andrew asked them as they continued to get the cement off causing Esme to hold his hand, "Lola likes to hang out with me. Or she did— used to— before I did this. Once, she almost...there, uh, coulda been a kiss, but I...chickened out."

"Yeah, well, maybe you don't need to be kissing her," Esme told them and Andrew nervously laughed.

"No, I do. I do. I do need to be kissing her. My whole life's about kissing her."

"Okay, catheter's in," Jack spoke up.

"The guys are on their last piece of cement," Mark spoke up in calm tone as Andrew groaned in pain.

"Thank god. The hard part's over," Andrew spoke up in a hopeful tone, "Right? The hard part's over?"

"Yang. Get a crash cart ready."

"All right, I've got calcium...D50 and insulin," Hahn put in on his chest which caused Andrew to worry, "Ready."

"The hard part is over?" Andrew asked them again, this is time in a more nervous tone.

"Okay, um, there is a chance that when the nice gentleman take off the final piece of cement there on your abdomen, all the toxins that have been building up underneath it he concrete will rush to your heart, and you'll crash. And you—your heart will stop and you'll stop breathing," Bailey told him and he started panicking again, "Um, but no, there's no need to make that face because we will restart your heart, and we will put in a tube that will breath for you and we are going to rush you right to the O.R., okay? We are good at we do. Just, if you see the warm, welcoming light, don't go into it."

"Okay, we're gonna do this on three. Okay, one..."

"Alright, watch the leads."