20

Life during wartime Season Five, Episode Six

Life during wartime
Season Five, Episode Six

ESME had woken up to the light shining in Jack's bedroom.

Once she opened her eyes, she saw Jack staring at her with a look of admiration on his face before he spoke up, "Good morning."

"Good morning," Esme replied with a small smile in her face.

The two of them weren't...exactly official nor dating. Jack hadn't popped the question and Esme really wasn't looking forward to it because she wasn't ready yet.

Jackson had been the main reason for it. She thought about him now and then, but she had been thinking less about him than she did before.

She only hoped that she wouldn't see Jackson for a long time.

•••

ESME had been walking with Cristina and Meredith on their way to the residents lounge as Meredith talk about a Anatomy Jane doll she had a kid.

"So my mom got it for me when I was five..." Meredith began to tell them with a smile on her face and they chuckled, "It was a super creepy gift for a five year old. But I kinda liked it."

"Run!" Cristina suddenly shouted as she grabbed both Esme and Meredith.

They all soon began to ran as Cristina dragged them along with Cristina having a panicked look on her face, while Esme and Meredith were confused.

They soon made it a corner and leaned against a wall as they tried to catch their breath.

"What was that?!" Esme asked as she took deep breaths.

"I just saw Owen. Major Owen Hunt," Esme's reyes soon widened and was soon confused as to why Owen was here again, "You know, the guy who pulled the icicle from my chest."

"My stepfather?" Esme was making sure her and Cristina were talking about the same Owen.

"I'm sorry, what do you mean stepfather?" Cristina asked her with widened eyes.

"My mom's husband of eleven years and her soon to be ex-husband once they sign those damn divorce papers," Esme replied and she watched as Cristina began to freak out.

"I kissed Bella Dubois' husband?" Cristina looked like she was going to have a heart attack, "Oh, my god. This is like Meredith, Derek and Addison again. I'm a dirty mistress. I don't want to be a dirty mistress."