30

[TW: CHARACTER DEATH]

Now or never
Season five, episode twenty four + Season Six, Episode One

ESME looked wide eyed at Jack, shocked at what he said.

"Are you asking me to move in with you?" Esme asked him again, not really knowing what to say.

"Yeah..." Jack repeated for what felt the millionth time.

Esme hadn't even thought about moving in with Jack. She had been too preoccupied with work and everything going on that she hadn't had time to think further about her and Jack's relationship.

Last time she lived with her boyfriend it was Jackson.

They had lived together since the beginning of when they started dating. People thought they were taking it too fast, but since Jackson and Esme knew each other practically they're whole lives they thought it was nothing.

After that night, Esme left Jackson a note and packed up all her things.

Meredith had known that Meredith was in Seattle and decided to go her house, looking for a place to stay seeing as she didn't want to stay alone in the empty apartment her mother gave her.

When Esme arrived at the house with tears streaming down her face, she sat in her car debating on whether to knock in the door.

But moments later, she saw Meredith walk up the stairs with an upset Cristina in what seemed to be a wedding dress.

Esme decided against it. Seeing as she didn't want Meredith to deal with two broken hearted best friends on the same day.

Meredith and Esme had broken up with the men they were in love with, while Cristina got left at the altar by a man she thought she was in love with on the same day.

They really are the twisted trio.

"Um...I'll think about it," Esme replied, an unsure look on her face which didn't go unnoticed by Jack.

•••

"HEY, have you heard from George?" Bella soon spoke up as she came from behind Esme.

"No, why?"

"The babysitter called saying George never showed up to say goodbye to the kids. I've calling him several times but he isn't picking up the phone," Bella replied which caused Esme to worry.