03

Invasion Season six, Episode five

Invasion
Season six, Episode five

ESME walked towards the hospital in the early morning, she was looking down and she felt someone slightly shove in orange scrubs but she didn't get a good look on them since they were running.

She let out a low growl, she hadn't even walked into the hospital and yet someone from Mercy West already got on her nerves.

She survived the cuts, along with everyone else. But some people didn't get as lucky.

She absolutely hated the fact that Mercy West was merging with them.

Yes, she gets to work alongside her twin brother, Archie, and finally get to him more. But, Jackson.

She seriously didn't want to deal with having her ex and current boyfriend working alongside each other.

Of course Jack knew about Jackson, but he didn't know he worked at Mercy West. And Esme didn't know how the hell to break it to him.

Esme knew she couldn't be able to avoid him for long, so she's gonna buying her time for now.

Last time she saw him was when she drowned and he saved her.

Esme would tend to forget about the time she drowned, and when she did it would bring back memories she didn't want.

Esme was soon snapped out of her thoughts once she saw Cristina at the front of the hospital.

The two greeted each other as the two looked at the workers changing the name of the hospital in distain.

Seattle Grace Mercy West Hospital.

Esme couldn't even handle saying the name without grunting.

She really hoped the next time the hospital decides to change the name, it's a good one.

══════ ∘◦❁◦∘ ══════

ESME sat next to Meredith on her hospital bed as she tried to let her worries go.

"Everything's gonna be fine." Meredith tried telling her but Esme didn't believe that.

"No it is not!" Esme snapped at her making Meredith raise her eyebrows, "Meredith, my ex boyfriend will be working under the same hospital as my current boyfriend. I ended so badly with Jackson. Things are going to be so awkward."