21

These ties that bindSeason Five, Episode Eight

Season Five, Episode Eight

ESME had walked into Meredith and Derek's room unannounced and jumped unto the bed in between Derek and Meredith, causing them to both wake up.

"What are you doing?" Both Meredith and Derek groaned, but Esme seemed to be energized. Especially after her run that morning.

"Okay, did know Daisy's slept with like half of hospital already. She goes both ways. Everyone seems to love her. She is most definitely Mark Sloan's daughter," Esme told them and Cristina walked in with three coffees as she sat next to Meredith.

"The wicked witch is dead," Cristina told the two women as she referred to Hahn before handing them coffee.

"Metaphorically dead or dead dead?" Meredith asked.

"Who are we talking about?" Derek asked with a tired look on his face.

"Hahn," All three of them replied in unison.

"Her name is off the surgical board. Her surgeries have been canceled. I don't know how or why, but I do know that Hahn is gone," Cristina explained to them in a rather excited tone.

"That's too bad. She was really talented," Derek commented as the trio gave him a look, "You're not talking to me."

Moments later, Esme heard shouting and saw a blonde woman run into the room and tackle Meredith in a hug which caused both Esme and Cristina to look at each other with confused looks on their faces.

"Death?! Aaah!" The woman shouted as Meredith hugged her back.

"Die! Oh, my god! It's been—" Meredith began to say with an excited look on her face as the woman laid on the bed between Meredith and Cristina.

"Forever," The woman finished off.

"Wow, you look like—" Both of them began to say to each other before screaming, "Death!"

"Is the guy in the pajamas your boyfriend? Cause if so, then hot," The woman commented and Esme had waited to know who the hell she was.

"Right?"

"Um, hello?" Esme began to say as she looked towards the unknown woman with an awkward smile.

"Uh, hey. Um...who are you?" Cristina asked her with an awkward smile on her face.

"I'm Sadie. Who are you two?" Sadie snapped at the two of them, her tone suddenly changing.