Twenty Eight

"And why exactly do you think going to the mall with Haechan is a good idea?" crossing his arms Lucas checked his brother who was busy grooming himself. Sighing for the nth time renjun turned around.

"Gè, we're just going out. Nothing to stress about. You know you're overreacting right? Mark hyung is rubbing off on you" 

"I'm not! I'm just worried about you. Plus he's not overreactive okay?" having a frown on his face the older faced his brother who giggled a bit before tiptoeing, trying to reach his cheeks.

"Smile ge smile. Frowning doesn't look good on you. Besides you want to look cool for your Mark right?" just the mention of the male had lucas blushing as he shook his head dashing out of the room leaving renjun all to himself laughing. It was really easy to tease his brother. Renjun knew how whipped he was for the other.

Speaking of whipped-

"You ready?" a male poked his head inside as renjun cracked out a small smile nodding his head. Why was he even taking this long? It's not like he didn't have anyone to impress.

Right...

"Renjun, are you sure this is a good idea?" Haechan asked wetting his lips as the other nodded his head fervently.

"Yes and now let's go?" he asked offering his hand to the other who took it gladly.

"Of course"

Renjun still thinks it's funny how he was afraid of the monster a few days back but now look who's going on a date with him? Oh, it couldn't be called a date. He was helping Haechan out to find whoever he had his eyes on and according to him, the mall was the perfect place for it.

"Let's take the bus" Renjun suggested as haechan nodded trailing behind. The two took empty seats as renjun glanced towards the roadside watching the pedestrians. His face adorned a smile seeing a couple carrying their baby down the street, their hands entwined.

"Such a beautiful sight isn't it?" came a voice from beside as renjun hummed turning to Haechan.

"It is, indeed. Just look how happy the baby is"

Haechan smiled as well seeing the way renjun's eyes were focused on the kid and the kid alone. Folding his arms he gave the other a slight nudge.

"What are your future plans?" he asked as the human bit his lip thinking hard. What exactly were his future plans?

Truth to be told Renjun didn't even have an aim in the first place. He was just going with the flow trying to ace his studies without having a particular aim until he stumbled across the lee brothers.

"Do you want me to be honest?"

"Do you think I would ask you about something as serious as this if I didn't expect you to be honest?"

"Well then...I don't know. I'm just going with the flow? All I know is that I want to earn a job and be independent but what exactly?"

Haechan nodded thinking hard.

"What's your passion?" He asked as renjun hesitated a bit wondering whether or not he should share it with the monster. What if he judges him? He wouldn't, right? 

"Arts..."

"You're into arts? Wow, that's cool! Why don't you try out any field regarding arts?"

"Well...I don't know...I don't want them to disappoint my fam-"

"Rubbish! You're not living for your family, trying to reach their expectations! You should live for yourself Jun! follow your heart. Do you want to do major in arts? go ahead. Do you want to bungee jump? Go ahead no one's stopping you. But never ever do something for the sake of your family. You'll regret it later"