Seven

"You both don't have nowhere to live for the time being?" Lucas asked squinting his eyes trying to process the information as mark had his jaw dropped. Jaemin sat beside them quietly waiting for his brother and his boyfriend to turn up.

"Your uncle kicked you out?" The siblings nodded once again as Haechan coughed trying to gain the attention of the ones sitting at the table.

"You see we don't really go here. Though it's not our first-time visiting Seoul we depended on him a lot. You see this morning we got into a fight with him and to our bad luck, he decided to kick us out. He instructed us to pack our bags and leave the house within this evening. We're quite perplexed as to where to move to within a short period of time..." he trailed off looking at his brother who seemed to catch on to what he was hinting as he held a depressed face as well.

"So where will you both stay for the time being?" Mark asked as Jeno shrugged.

"We don't know...we haven't found out a place..."

"How about our house? Renjun, mom told us that she was looking for paying guests right?" Lucas suggested looking at his brother as Renjun's eyes widened. He wasn't going to do what he was thinking right?

"I guess so?"

"Well, it's a deal then. You guys can stay with us in the meantime. I'm sure our parents wouldn't mind"

"But-"

"No buts Huang Renjun. I'll talk to mom if you can't" Lucas' voice was stern and Renjun huffed leaning back to his seat. He threw the siblings a glance before staring at his food. He was baffled, to say the least. How could his brother believe two guys whom they literally met a day or so ago? was he that naive?

"It's fixed then. Go pick your stuff and meet me in front of the school. I'll be here by five" smiling the two nodded before diving back to their food. From the corner of his eyes, Renjun could feel someone's eyes on him. Looking up he scowled being met with the sight of Haechan smirking.

Oh great! He can't wait for the two to disappear from his life. Though Jeno wasn't much of a pain in the ass his sibling sure was. Renjun didn't even want to imagine the painful days that were awaiting him.

"Renjun, you okay?" came a voice as Renjun hummed a bit. Jaemin though he knew the older was lying decided to stay quiet. 

"Oh, that must be them!" squealing his mom got up from the couch as Renjun rolled his eyes. He expected his parents to lash out at Lucas when he proposed the idea of two strangers, according to him, planning to stay in their house for god knows how long. But to the contrary, the two were indeed happy and even hugged their older son which ticked the other a bit.

"Smile a bit at least. They're our guests after all" warned his father as Renjun put on a fake smile before looking at the door. Mrs. Huang opened the door and was soon introduced to the occupants. 

"Mom! This is Jeno and Haechan! Guys, this is our mom, Li Jing. That's our dad Junjie! Welcome to our house" Lucas beamed as the two bowed at the elders.

"Thank you for letting us stay," Jeno said as Junjie smiled. Shaking his head a bit he joined his wife wrapping his arms around her. smiling the couple looked at the two.

"It's our pleasure to have you both here. After all, you guys are xuxi's friends" Mr Huang said as they nodded. Lucas looked at his brother to check whether he was bothered by his parents not mentioning him. to his surprise Renjun looked rather calm. Perhaps he might not have mentioned that the two shared classes with him.