Ten

"Why did you come here?" Jeno asked not beating around the bush as the younger male rolled his eyes. Turning around he faced the sky stretching his arms.

"Why should I tell you both?" he asked earning a groan from Haechan. Grabbing his arm the older turned him around making him face him.

"You better tell us or else we will tell this to taeyong hyung" he warned as Sungchan's eyes widened. Haechan didn't know where he got the idea from but judging by the reaction he was right. Sungchan didn't tell anyone but aunt Soyoen. The same woman who's the cause of all this. Had she not took him with her that night haechan wouldn't be standing here in the human world today.

"Wait! He's here?" He asked perplexed as Jeno nodded acting along with his brother. It was best to not let the younger that they are hiding from the older as well.

"Yea he came in search of us..." 

"So he let go of you guys just like that?" Sungchan asked as they hummed earning a suspicious look.

"He wouldn't let you guys go that easily tho..."

"Don't read into it too much, will ya?" Smacking Sungchan's head slightly Jeno intervened as the other hummed rubbing his head.

"You guys won't betray me right?" he asked hopefully as they hummed, a mischievous smirk tugging on Haechan's lips.

"We won't betray you...unless you break our trust. Plus you have to tell us why you are here"

"I can't tell you that... Aunt soyeon will kill me if she comes to know that I told you both"

"Oh, c'mon! That oldie won't know" patting the other's shoulder haechan encouraged the other to speak up about it. Sighing he agreed.

"Well... mom's not in great condition. Hyung didn't know what to do so I sneaked into aunt soyeon's place and asked her for a remedy. She said that I'll be able to heal her if I present her a pure heart"

"Pure heart? What's that?" Jeno asked

"Basically someone with a pure and innocent mind. I have to carve their heart out"

"So you came to this school looking for that?" Haechan asked as the other nodded. Indeed the old woman advised him to go to this particular school in search of this one person who fits the criteria for a pure heart.

"Apparently yea..."

"Who is that tho?"

"I still haven't found him but maybe soon enough? I hope he will appear soon so that I can get my job done fast"

The elders hummed facing the sky as well.

"What about you both?" Sungchan started as Haechan sighed.

"We can't seem to find him...besides, I don't think we should give you much information regarding it now, should we? You already know it right? That oldie must have blabbered about the whole thing" chuckling the younger nodded.

"Oh yes she did"

"I knew it! Shouldn't have trusted her with our secret"

"Well, you too! It's for Mrs. Jung after all" smiling he started walking towards the door.

"C'mon then let's head back! We don't want to end up in detention right?"

"Right right! ah by the way Chan where are you staying currently?"

"I have managed to find a place for the time being. What about you both?"

"We live with the huangs, Lucas and Renjun"