Eleven

Ik Gotjawal is in Jeju island but for the sake of the story let's pretend that it's near Seoul.

"Class! We have good news for you" Mr. Kwon started as gasps were heard. They weren't really sure what their homeroom teacher had in store for them.

Jaemin looked at his friend pouting as Renjun shook his head sighing. He wasn't really in the mood to listen. After the not-so-great threatening he got from Haechan he seemed to be even quieter.

Though he knew Haechan would have a smug outlook on him due to this, Renjun could care less. He was even more determined to know who those three were and he wasn't backing up. But unlike his previous strategies, it was better if he kept mum while he watches the three act.

He was staring at Jeno and Haechan who seemed to be looking more relaxed, their hands stretched and legs apart. They wore warm smiles.

"There's gonna be a trip!"

Some were cheering while the others were groaning. Jaemin was the former while his friend was the latter. Having his head on the table Renjun groaned shutting his eyes.

He hated trips. He wasn't particularly interested in this.

"Mr. Kwon is it mandatory for everyone to join the trip?" One of the students who Renjun recognized as Daehwi spoke out as the teacher nodded.

"Yes all of you must be present here," he said a warm smile spreading on his lips.

"Aren't you all curious to know where we are going?" He asked further as some 'yes' was heard.

"Have you guys heard about Gotjawal? The one that's south to our district?"

They nodded.

"Well, we're going to stay there for five days doing a wide variety of games to energize you!"

"Mr. Kwon, can't we skip this is any form?" Asked Hyunjin as the other strictly nodded his head sideways.

"Well, you can't Hyunjin. This costs your grades. If you want extra grades you have to win the challenges we put forward"

At the mention of grades Renjun's ears perked up.

"Sir, does that mean our grades will be affected by the way we participate in the challenges?" Renjun asked as he hummed a smile garnering his face.

"Yes Huang, your grades indeed will be affected"

"That's unfair Mr. Kw-"

"Well it can be an advantage to those who are more into sports than academics Mr. Huang"

Renjun pouted. Slamming back to his seat he turned to Jaemin who was giving him a warm smile.

"Don't give up Jun! I know you're shit when it comes to games but hey! We never know what is about to happen you know! Cheer up baby"

Renjun blushed a bit at the endearment but he knew the pink-haired male didn't have any intention behind it. He genuinely wanted to cheer up the older.

"Thanks a lot Jaem but I'm kind of nervous..."

"My goodness! The trip hasn't even started yet you're here worrying!"

"I know! but I can't help it!"

"C'mon! Stop sulking! I'm gonna be there as well right?"

"I don't really think this is a great idea hyuck" Jeno started looking at his brother who seemed to be in deep thoughts as well.

The siblings reached home and went straight to their rooms locking themselves up. Renjun was sulking as he threw his bag across the floor throwing himself on the couch earning scoldings from his mother. Lucas contrary to the rest seemed excited.