Nine

"Bye mom" waving at their mom Renjun and Lucas got out of the house followed by the siblings. After walking a few meters the four of them met Jaemin and mark who were busy arguing about something.

"Hey, babe" greeted Lucas as Mark huffed out, arms across his chest.

"Jaemin is getting on my nerves Lu" whining mark turned to his boyfriend who in return gave him a confused look.

"He says that monsters exist," Mark said heavily emphasizing the word monsters as Jeno choked earning the attention of the rest. Patting his brother's back hard Haechan gave the rest an awkward smile. 

"He's not really fond of them" was all he said as they nodded turning back to jaemin. Renjun on the other hand kept staring at the brothers as Haechan rolled his eyes.

"I know we're damn attractive but you're creeping us out Jun" Haechan commented as Renjun groaned. Moving closer he whispered into the other's ears.

"You guys are pathetic liars. For your luck my brother is naive" 

Haechan blinked his eyes as he watched the shorter male moving towards Jaemin. Though the older was standing next to his best friend he was still staring at him. The younger male didn't know what he had done to Renjun to make the older hate them this much. As far as he remembered he had formed a good impression on everyone except the shorter male. 

Shaking his head slightly he turned to look back at Jaemin who looked like he was about to die. He looked so stressed out.

"I tell you hyung they are real" he started as he clutched his chest, "I even saw one myself"

Few gasps were heard as the sibling tiled their head leaning in more to hear the conversation.

"You saw one yourself? When? Where? How?"

"That..." he paused before looking at them apologetically," I cant tell. But I'm saying the truth. I saw one"

"How can you be so sure that you met a monster?"

"Oh believe me I am" Jaemin was so adamant that Jeno and Haechan were convinced that he had encountered one. But who? As far as they remembered it was only Taeyong from their world who stepped on earth recently. The siblings knew that the older was way smart to even reveal his identity to a mortal being. They looked at each other.

"How about we end this topic here and walk to school? After all, monsters won't help us with school now, will they?" Renjun intervened as they nodded. The clique started to walk towards school with Jaemin and Mark occasionally bickering. Shaking his head at his boyfriend Lucas threw an arm around the shorter male.

"Babe let go of it"

"But-"

"Yes I know how argumentative you can get but this isn't the right time you know"

Sighing mark looked down as Lucas shook the other's arm

"Cheer up! I'll treat you!"

"Really?"

"Yes"

"Another new student? Geez! What's with these people popping out of nowhere?" Renjun shaded as he threw a nasty glare at the siblings which they gladly reciprocated. It wasn't really a surprise to them, the way Renjun reacted.