Twelve

"Mom can you get my sunscreen?" yelled out Lucas as Renjun rolled his eyes tying his shoes. He didn't find the thought of going on a trip that amusing and neither did the siblings. The three kept judging Lucas who was sitting beside his lover.

"C'mon lu why can't you fetch it by yourself? Why are you troubling aunty?" Mark asked crossing his arms.

"You know how lazy I can get...besides I have to walk upstairs and drag my feet towards my room and then rummage through my drawers to find it you know... It's too bothersome. Also what if something happens to me on the way? Who will be there for you if I'm gone?"

 Pouting after saying those words Lucas was met with a smack on his head as Mark chuckled. Renjun gagged at the other's words while the siblings looked at each other amused. It was clear to them that the two were deeply in love.

"I'm here!" came a voice as Renjun sprang up from his seat running towards his now arrived best friend. Jaemin had his arms widened as Renjun leaped in for a hug.

"Oh..." he mumbled after seeing a tall figure following the pink-haired male. The siblings weren't so surprised to see sungchan tagging along with Jaemin however.

"Sungchan?" Lucas asked a bit surprised to see the other as the younger male smiled widely. They clearly weren't expecting him. Plus the fact that he tagged along with jaemin was quite amusing for them.

"Well, I saw him walking down the road so I was like why not come with me? He agreed so here we are" chuckling awkwardly Jaemin presented his side of the story as they hummed. The siblings looked at each other smiling a bit.

Once they reached the school the group of friends was able to see Jisung and Chenle. Jaemin knew that his brother would head off to his boyfriend's house before arriving at school. But to their surprise another male was standing near them, Chenle talking to him with a wide grin.

"Oh, who's that?" Lucas asked

"That's Shotaro. He's a Japanese transferee" Mark replied as Renjun tilted his head.

"How come we weren't informed about this?"

"He's in class c! Besides Hyunjin is the one to who Mr. cha assigned him. When Hyunjin came to see Changbin he was tagging along" 

The siblings could feel Sungchan froze in his place. Poking his shoulder a bit Haechan asked

"You okay? You look so pale" he said as Sungchan's eyes averted from his own, his gaze landing on the certain Japanese male.

"Yea...I-I'm good" 

Haechan nodded before looking at the teachers who were arranging the students.

"Let's go?"

Renjun doesn't know why the other chose to sit with him. Oh yes! His pink-haired best friend dragged Jeno with him leaving Renjun with Haechan. He knew he couldn't sit with his brother nor Chenle as they were occupied with their boyfriends. Even Sungchan went after Shotaro and that left him no choice but to be stuck with the other.

"If eyes could kill I would be dead by now" Haechan mumbled as Renjun scoffed. Turning his head to his left he eyed the other.

"Glad you know that Mr. Lee"

"Don't call me Mr. lee. It makes our conversation too formal"

"Well we're only going to have formal conversations and I won't stop referring to you as Mr. lee for your information" Sassing back Renjun looked straight huffing his cheeks earning a coo from the younger.

"Gosh, you look so cute when annoyed! Remind me to anger you on a daily basis" 

"Aren't you doing that already tho? Your mere existence angers me" Renjun muttered as haechan faked a pout dragging even more close to the older male.

"Ouch! Is that my heart breaking?"

"With those acting skills of yours, you should apply for Oscars. Who knows if you'll win one?" Renjun stated as haechan wore a smug look, his lips dangerously close to the other's ears.

"You know what? I would love that" though Renjun hates to admit it he had a gay panic being that close to the other. He knew haechan knew it as well the way he was teasing the other.

"Well well, I need to sleep," Haechan said to no one in particular as he dragged renjun's arm out before circling his hands around it clinging like a Koala. Renjun was horrified. He tried to get his hands away but the younger male wouldn't budge. He was quite strong? Or maybe it's because Renjun is weak.

Huh, who says I'm weak. it's not my fault that he's stronger.

"Haechan! Get your hands off me" he mumbled, clenching his fists as the other shook his head slowly.

"No... me sleepy"

"Gosh, why are you acting like a baby?"

"Cause I'm one?" retorting Haechan closed his eyes as Renjun could feel the hands tightening even more. Sighing he slumped back a bit with Haechan stirring a bit. Having his face in a poker manner he eyed his best friend who seemed to be enjoying his time with Jeno.

Why am I stuck with him?

The bus started rolling again as almost all the seats were filled. There were three buses and somehow he ended up sitting next to Haechan. Speaking of the male Renjun could see that he had fallen asleep in a short time, his lips forming a pout making Renjun smile a bit.

He's so cute when he's asleep. How I wish he stayed like this instead of irritating me...

Wait did I just call him cute?

Slapping his head Renjun shook his head at himself before staring outside, trying to forget his own words. 

Once they reached Renjun lightly tapped the younger to wake him up. When it was evident that he wouldn't wake up he slapped the other's arm before removing his own from Haechan's grasp. He saw the younger stir as he got up following his friends. From the corner of his eyes, he could see the other getting up stretching his arms.

"Students, I hope you all enjoy this trip. Remember this affects your grades. Now let us divide the groups, shall we?" 

The students nodded. They were to be divided into groups of five each. 

"Huang Renjun, Lee Haechan, Lee Jeno, Na Jaemin and Osaki Shotaro please lineup to tent seven"

Renjun mentally groaned at the mention of haechan. Not wanting to get into a fight he kept mum and followed them.

"Huang Lucas, Mark Lee, Jung Sungchan, Park Jisung, and Zhong Chenle" 

The teachers kept diving the students into teams as Renjun stood beside the rest, nibbling his lips his eyes fixated on the elders. Jeno was having a conversation with Jaemin who then decided to initiate a talk with Shotaro. Using his poor Japanese vocabulary the pink-haired male tried to talk only to make a fool of himself when he came to know that Shotaro was fluent in Korean. 

Haechan on the other side stood there nervous as he kept glancing between Renjun and his brother. Though he came to the trip or a camp as one can say he still wasn't convinced by his surroundings and had his guards up. His eyes kept traveling across the dense woods internally praying that he wouldn't find anyone from his world there.

"Now, let's make tents, shall we?"

TBC

that's for this chapter. I know it's pretty boring and predictable but please bear with me. it'll get interesting ig <3