Fifteen

"Why do we have to play truth and dare out of all the games out there?" Groaning Renjun slumped back to Jaemin as the pink-haired chuckled a bit rubbing his sides.

"It's just game Jun. Don't stress out"

"But how am I supposed to calm down? They have Yeosang and Hyunjin!" Of course, he knew how dirty the two could get no matter what they do.

"Jun, don't worry. We'll make it through. Try to play safe"

Yes, try to play safe...

The game started as the students seated around the campfire with Jaemin snuggling close to Jeno leaving Renjun with Haechan. Though the younger was sitting next to him physically he seemed to be thinking about something.

"Let's start, shall we?" The smirk present on Yeosang's face meant that he was up to no good. Eyeing his friend Wooyoung across him who seemed to be mirroring his actions, the male turned to Lucas.

"Lucas hyung, truth or dare," he asked as Renjun could see his brother nibbling his lips.

"Uh...truth?" It sounded more like a question as the students chuckled, Mark's hands entangling with the other's, an attempt to ease him up.

"Have you and Mark ever did it?"

And oh boy did Lucas regret choosing the truth. Renjun has his hands ready to cover his ears as the pink-haired male sitting beside him perked up at the mention of the two eagerly waiting for Lucas to answer.

Lucas and Mark were baffled. The younger male was blushing so hard, hiding into the sleeves of his boyfriend, the previous bravery he showcased being vanished into thin air. Lucas chuckled nervously, his eyes wandering across the students not knowing what to tell.

"Can't we just-"

"You chose truth so I asked you a question. You have to answer us truthfully you know..." tilting his head the blond-haired male faced Lucas as the taller sighed.

"Yea we did it..." Though his voice was low it was enough to spark a commotion as Mark snuggled even more close not wanting to face the rest. Lucas wrapped his arms around the other protective as he gave them an awkward smile.

He now knew why his brother was against the idea of playing truth or dare in the middle of a forest and that too with the two devils Yeosang and Hyunjin.

Speaking of the latter he had his hair tied into a bush, occasionally looking at his brother Renjun who seemed to be too scared to even mutter a word.

"Why don't we make this even more fun?" Hyunjin suggested as Yuqi stood up defensively shaking her head vigorously.

"I don't want to hear people talking about their sexual life Hyunjin," she said as the other scoffed a bit.

"If you don't want to hear, you're free enough to not join Miss Song"

Stomping her foot Yuqi dragged her friends along with her leaving the rest speechless. Clicking his tongue Hyunjin faced the others precisely Renjun and smiled.

"Let's just continue with where we have stopped. It's not like her raising her opinion would stop us"

"Yea...I don't really see why she has to bring that up. Obviously, we're playing truth or dare and if she's uncomfortable playing it, she shouldn't even have joined in the first place" Changbin piped in as the rest hummed.

"Let's continue then"

Throughout the game Haechan noticed that Renjun was feeling uncomfortable, the boy near him stiffening. He wondered whether it was due to the cold climate or the way the two boys were framing questions darting at each and every one of them.