Bonus chapter-Christmas on tour

Ross’ P.O.V

It was Christmas and we were on tour. I pulled my laptop towards me and logged onto Skype calling Matti “you calling Matti?” Ratliff asked looking over my shoulder “yep” he sat down next to me to join in this conversation along with the rest of my siblings “MERRY CHRISTMAS!!” We yelled when Matti’s face popped up on screen “Merry Christmas to you too!” she laughed “and next time please think of my poor ears I think I may be deaf” we all laughed at her antics “so everyone how’s tour?” she asked “amazing” “super” “sexy” “tiring” she laughed at Rocky and Ryland who said the last two “aww it sounds awesome been watching the R5 TVs you guys have been posting. They rock!” I laughed at her “ok now it’s time to open the gifts we got each other” we both rushed off to collect our gifts “ok you first babe” I said watching her anticipating her reaction, she pulled off the snowmen wrapping paper to reveal…a locket with a picture of us together when we spent the day at the beach “aww Ross that’s so sweet I love it!” she exclaimed twirling the chain round in her fingers getting a good look at the locket “anything for my special girl” she blushed “even when you’re not in the same room together your romance still makes me want to puke” Rocky complained “all because I got a girlfriend before you” I teased him. We were about to continue teasing each other till Matti’s voice rang through the speakers “one more comment and I’m turning my webcam off” she threatened “no!” I yelled “I’ll be good” she laughed at me “now open your gift” I obliged ripping the Nightmare Before Christmas paper off to reveal…..a personalized guitar case with a whole load of our song lyrics and quotes from us on it along with the R5 symbol and a post stamp from every state we’ve visited “that is so freakin cool Matti!” I cheered admiring the guitar case in front of me “glad you like it” I smiled at her “I love it babe.”

We sat and talked for hours. My siblings and Ratliff joining in every so often “love you” she said “love you too” I smiled at her thinking about how lucky I was to have her as a girlfriend “can’t wait to see you in NJ” my smile grew as I remembered she was meeting us out there for my birthday “me neither you coming is probably the best birthday gift ever!” “It better be mister” she joked I laughed “of course it will since you’re the best thing ever!” This caused her to blush like crazy “your too sweet and corny do you know that?” she asked “only for you” this caused her to blush even more. “Alright love birds knock it off mom wants us all at the table for Christmas dinner” Riker said coming up behind me “alright bye Matti, love you!” “Love you too!” she called before I ended the video call. I put my laptop away and walked to the table thinking to myself man do I have the best girlfriend ever!