8-singing our own song

It was the day after my birthday and the concert and me and Ross had school to go to. I skipped over to my wardrobe in a good mood and changed into an outfit that reflected my good mood. I wore shorts, bright red tank top, black hoodie, red braces or suspenders as they call them in America and knee high black converse. I picked up my bag, guitar and skateboard as well as a granola bar and skated off to Ross’ house.

I collected Ross and we headed off to school “hay Matti, Rydel says you have great fashion sense for stage outfits” he casually said while our hands were swinging back and forth “oh thanks I like the outfit I chose my favourite part was the R5rocks.com wristband” I said smiling “oh yeah Riker saw that he thought it was sweet” he commented, after that conversation we went back into a comfortable silence.

We finally made it to school where still hand in hand we went off to the gifted department where we wrote songs and talked about doing another concert together as yesterday’s one was so good! We had random people come up to us talking about the concert or asking us whether we were a couple. Barbie doll the one that really got to me as she broke my guitar and stuff wasn’t too impressed about the fact that I was dating Ross who was supposedly her boyfriend. This didn’t bother me though as I had a great group of friends.

It was lunch we (being me, Ross, the twins, Jack and Harry) were hanging outside with our guitars eating and playing random tunes when Ed started playing Say You’ll Stay Ross picked this up and laughed I did too, me and Jack joined Ed on guitar (it must have been weird for Ross to not be playing this) I sang Riker’s bits while Ross sang his own bits in the song the boys joining in for the backing parts

(Me)

Its summertime,

And you are always on my mind

Everyday

It seems that we could stay up and talk through the night

What do you say?

(Ross)

Say you’ll stay (hey) hey (stay)

I just keep on wishing everyday (hey) hey (stay)

No more runnin’ around

(No more runnin’ around no, no, no more runnin’ around)

Runnin’ around

When I’m around just say you’ll stay

(Me)

Ramona’s hair

(Ramona’s hair)

She looks so cute in the clothes she wears

(Yup, so cute man, heha)

Her lips are sweet

(Her lips are sweet)

And I walk her to her door I’m thinkin’

Gee, just give me one more kiss I’m beggin’ please

(Ross)

Say you’ll stay

(Hey)

Hey

(Stay)

I just keep on wishing everyday

(Hey)

Hey

(Stay)

No more runnin’ around

(No more runnin’ around no, no, no more runnin’ around)

Runnin’ around

When I’m around just say you’ll stay

And who knows when we’re together

We never wanna go

Oh

And you’re not for any kind of weather

I just need to know, to know

That’ll you’ll be there every I need you

Say you’ll stay

(Hey)

Hey

(Stay)

I just keep on wishing everyday

(Hey)

Hey

(Stay)

No more runnin’ around

Say you’ll stay

(Hey)

Hey

(Stay)

I just keep on wishing everyday

(Hey)

Hey

(Stay)

No more runnin’ around

Runnin’ around

(No more runnin’ around no, no, no more runnin’ around)

Runnin’ around

Runnin’ around

Just say you’ll stay

We finished strumming the last chords and people burst into applause around us, Ross leaned in to give me a congratulation kiss there was a round awes in the backround when he did this. After everyone finished congratulating us on our amazing performance me Ross and the guys walked back into the school where they went off to normal lessons “hey guys why don’t you go to the head teacher and get enlisted into the gifted department” the guys nodded and made their way to reception to get an appointment to see the principle (still don’t like saying that) while me and Ross went back to the gifted department where we played around on the drums and keyboards till school finished.

After school I decided to spend my time at Ross’ house where we were greeted by Riker and Rydel who were logged onto YouTube keeping the R5 videos in order they grinned and came up to us “hey guys nice cover of Say You’ll Stay, Riker is so jealous because you sang his parts better than him!” Rydel gushed I blushed “no I didn’t I sounded so bad, Riker does a much better job than me!” I told them “pssh lies” Riker said then walked off and picked his laptop up. A couple of minutes later he walked back over to us with the laptop in hand “there” someone had posted on YouTube me and Ross singing together he pressed play I watched the video with Ross we both smirked when Jack did Rocky’s line they sounded so similar. When the video ended I was smiling I thought I did a crap job where it turns out I did an amazing job! Rydel, Ross and Riker turned to me “now do you believe us?” they asked in unison that creeped me out a bit but I nodded they smiled and we did our own thing. Me and Ross snuggled together on the sofa watching movies till it was time to me to go home. I was just about to bed when I had an idea “hey Michael” I called out my brothers floppy blonde hair popped into view “yeah” he asked “after school we should totally go to the park and sing again” he nodded his head “yeah don’t want the Americans to forget about this talented duo” and with that we both went to bed.

 A/N oh my god that was so much effort typing up the lyrics as no lyric website had them. and yes i also relise how short the last chapter was it was only a page! oh and i havent mentioned her brother for a while so i thought id just randomly add him in. well anyway hoped you enjoyed the chapter and on the side is the same song from the last chapter