28-put up a fight

*2 days later*

I was finally being released from hospital today! I grinned at this and got changed into the clothes mum had brought with her skinny jeans and a slouchy jumper. I pulled my converse on and waited for my mum to finish discharging me “come on darling we can leave now” my mum said popping her head through the door I nodded grinning and picked up my stuff leaving the hospital room an breathing in fresh air.

“I’m back!” I yelled out to the house plopping my bags by the front door “Matti!” Michael yelled launching himself at me “you are so stupid never do that again” he said into my hair squeezing the life out of me “I won’t I pinkie swear” we wrapped our pinkies together and then left for the living room arguing over the movie to watch. “Spiderman” “no sis let’s watch The Fantastic Four” he said “errm I’m the one that just left hospital be nice to me” I pulled that card knowing I’d win “but..oh..uhh fine” I cheered and stuck Spiderman into the dvd player. We sat there watching the movie munching on popcorn, eventually falling asleep there.

I woke up with a kink in my neck from sleeping on the sofa at such an awkward position “ow” I moaned quietly rubbing my neck getting up off the sofa I walked up the stairs and to my room getting changed into shorts, Free Hugs t shirt, denim waistcoat and cowboy boots. I slipped my blackberry into my pocket and trudged downstairs to get breakfast finding my mum and brother at the table acting all serious “errm hi” I said un nerved by the situation “Matilda sit down” my mum said uh oh proper name never a good thing. I sat down “yeah what’s up?” I asked knowing my brother would reply with sarcasm I saw on his face how much he wanted to respond but he stopped himself “this is serious Matilda” again with the proper name “I don’t feel that we as a family properly thought out this move to America” I braced myself knowing the 3 words that were going to be ushered next “we’re moving back” tears started pouring down my face “why?” my mum sighed “we’ve been here less than what 6 months and your health’s deteriorating. Your band hasn’t been signed or even noticed” I started to but in “no don’t even mention the OC Fair to me young lady” she said sternly “because that concert went swimmingly. You have a week to pack up and say goodbye” she left the room I broke down crying even more than what I already was. Moving away from the band, the Lynches, Ratliff, Ross. I couldn’t do it.

I trudged out the house and to the beach outside sitting by the sea throwing pebbles into the seas smooth surface. I thought of all the fun I’ve had living out here and cringed at the bad things. However there always seemed to be a smile on my face. Someone sat next to me I turned round and saw Michael “hey” I whispered going back to throw stones “I tried to change mum’s mind believe me” he pleaded “keep trying I’m not leaving” he sighed and then left hopefully to try and change mum’s mind. Another figure sat down next to me it was Rocky “hey Rocky” I whispered leaning my head on his shoulder “guess I should probably end this conversation with a bye see you if I ever come back to the states” Rocky froze under my head “your leaving?” I nodded fresh tears falling down my face thinking about the horrid prospect again.

Rocky’s P.O.V

I froze at her words leaving; Ross is going to be devastated scrap that I’m devastated she’s like a sister to us. I ran from the beach back to our house and kicked the back door open running to where everyone was situated “Matti moving. Need to stop her” I got out in between pants trying to breathe properly again I straightened up when I was finally able to “did you just say what I think you said?” Ross asked controller dropping from hand eyes tearing up “but she can’t leave” he whispered “well then we better stop her” Riker caught onto what I was thinking picked up his pen and followed me to the basement. We were going to write a song for Matti.

Matti’s P.O.V

I couldn’t face the Lynches today so I spent it packing up my photos and scrapbooks and songbooks trying desperately hard not to splatter them with the tears that were currently falling down my face. I hadn’t lived here that long but the people I spent my short time here with have impacted my life. I can’t imagine it without them in it, my mum thought she was helping me but honestly she was making my life hell. I heard arguing from downstairs smiling grimly my brother was not leaving without a fight and I shouldn’t too I thought marching downstairs. “SHUT UP!” I screamed at them entering the kitchen “we are not leaving mum” I said firmly “but we are” “what do I have to do to make you see that I’m happy here?” I begged “absolutely nothing my mind his set” she said firmly “and my wrist is scarred” I glared at her “we leave I hurt. Don’t do this to me don’t give up on my dream I’m not I thought you were better than this mum” I went back upstairs leaving her to mull over my words. I was not leaving.

A/N gonna give you a heads up as i think i mentioned this in Rocky's story but the song they are writing for Matti to get her to stay is Crazy 4 U but if you think there's a better R5 song that i havent mentioned in the book yet (this excludes say you'll stay and all about the girl just for you lazy people that wont realize that and tell me about it) awesome thanks!